Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oi women are teh confusing. 'Poly women mind translating for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's bollocks. A self-fulfilling prophecy at most.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
      How you know that if a girl wants to be kissed, Space will see it.
      Well first off if she is scowling out you, you pretty much know that she dont want to be kissed. But more specific there is a look i give my husband that he takes on cue to give me a kiss. I.E. if we are ace to face and i am looking at his face lovingly hell from eyes to lips he knows that i want a kiss.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon
        I think it's bollocks. A self-fulfilling prophecy at most.
        I think thats too harsh and depends on the person.

I know girls that never ever dated anyone that got into the friend place so its not wrong for people who see that to be wary of that.

I also know people that end up married to a friend once a relationship develops or friends that became F*** buddies.

So the answer is " it depends"

What was the question? With relationships the question doesn't matter, the answer stays the same.
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• secondly if she wants to really be kissed she will make the move her self.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• She slept in your bed and nothing happened at all?
            michael jackson sleeps with children and nothing happens there either, apparently.
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• She may not want a kiss/relationship, but that doesn't stop her from getting/wanting Space to desire her more.

I don't buy the 'cuddling in bed can be for just friends', otherwise women would cuddle in bed with their girlfriends. Although I might be willing to change my mind if I saw some pics or a video with girls cuddling, giggling and attractive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                secondly if she wants to really be kissed she will make the move her self.
                So why give her all the power?

**** that. move in for the kill, space.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

I think thats too harsh and depends on the person.
                  Well, quite exactly, if the people in question want to believe it, it'll be like that. A self-fulfilling prophecy.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Well, quite exactly, if the people in question want to believe it, it'll be like that. A self-fulfilling prophecy.
                    Don't buy that . . . there are women that you can believe all you want in turning things into something romantic but guess what--- if she puts you in the friend place , she means it
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Space05us

She used to be bi.

I hate to break this to you, but she still is bisexual.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Uh...you don't think that sometimes people change, even if they are heavily predisposed to one way or the other?

I would think that that would be more common in bisexuals, given that they're in the middle...
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I always thought of bisexuality as a sexual orientation in the same light as homosexulaity and heterosexuality, in that none of these three can be changed.

I admit, I don't understand everything about bisexuality so if someone knows more, and wants to fill me in . . . . .
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber
                            Don't buy that . . . there are women that you can believe all you want in turning things into something romantic but guess what--- if she puts you in the friend place , she means it
                            Again, if they want to reason like that it'll be like that. There's no biological reason why people ought to be stuck in a 'friendship-zone' because they missed that mythical 'window of opportunity'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyrodrew
                              She may not want a kiss/relationship, but that doesn't stop her from getting/wanting Space to desire her more.

I don't buy the 'cuddling in bed can be for just friends', otherwise women would cuddle in bed with their girlfriends. Although I might be willing to change my mind if I saw some pics or a video with girls cuddling, giggling and attractive.
                              well i just hate to break it to ya..
                              but girls cuddle each other.. jezzz..
                              but i would bet on that guys don't
                              "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Again, if they want to reason like that it'll be like that. There's no biological reason why people ought to be stuck in a 'friendship-zone' because they missed that mythical 'window of opportunity'.

right... there is no mythical window of opportunity.
                                thats really all ive been saying.
                                that friends do become lovers and lovers friends.
                                and that women don't stick men into
                                boxes or ladders and never take them out and
                                think about them in any other way... is just crazy.
                                "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X