Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the record on children born of one marriage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the record on children born of one marriage?

I think these guys are getting pretty close...

Subjects of Cable Documentary Awaiting Baby Number 16
    A former Arkansas state representative appears determined to produce his own electorate. Jim Bob Duggar and his wife Michelle are now expecting their 16th child.

The Duggars were the focus of a documentary called "14 Children and Pregnant Again," which achieved some of the highest ratings ever for The Discovery Channel cable network. Now, they a new documentary is one the way. Predictably, it will be entitled, "15 Children and Pregnant Again."

To the amazement of many parents who struggle to raise one ot two children, the Duggars say this might not be their last bundle of joy. "We love children," Jim Bob Duggar says. "We consider each one a blessing from the Lord and we would both love to have some more." Michelle adds, "They're a gift."

For the last two years, the Duggars have been working on a home that will accommodate their big family. When it's complete, the 7,000 square foot home will have a commercial kitchen, four washers, and eight driers.

The Duggars children range in age from one to 17.
    Baby number 16 is scheduled to make her debut in October.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Good God almighty...

Comment

Are we including Moonies and old timey Mormons?
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I think a couple of my papuan relatives have had more?(not many more though) I'll have to go check to be sure.
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Those kids are going to be ****ed up.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Those dresses. Those suits. Those poor children.

The only odder political family may be the Santorums. God I can't wait to vote against that guy next year ...
            Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

Never seen a better case for abortion.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                Those kids are going to be ****ed up.
                As opposed to you or anyone else here?

They will probably have less problems than most who come here.
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                  You need to look a bit closer then
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I wonder how he even manages to have sex with his wife anymore. She must be as wide as the Holland tunnel after being stretched that many times.

It's people like him that are ruining the world.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      I wonder how he even manages to have sex with his wife anymore. She must be as wide as the Holland tunnel after being stretched that many times.

It's people like him that are ruining the world.

By the looks of those kids his oldest son prabably helps out.

Comment

i believe they are probably "church of god"
                        none of the girls or mother has ever had their hair cut.
                        "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

i knew a man that had 20 with his one and only wife. He as old time mexican with little education. After the wife died the older children adopted most of the younger ones. Dunno why they had so many but they did.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                            Ever looked in a mirror?

Comment

My sister is married to someone who has 13 siblings. Most have their college degrees. They're good people. It's no big deal.
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                              X