Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q Cubed
    Actually, no.

You have to be rich to be eccentric, otherwise you're just ****in' crazy.
    actually no. Unless you have a dictionary that says otherwise and can provide PROOF!

Comment

yeah exactly but... if someone likes that, it would be hypocritical me to say it's not ok. I say go for it... or if someone is painfully normal by nature.. hey that's ok too. But I wouldn't go on denying myself or go against my nature to be someone else. That's just BS. If someone truly has a problem with it, you can punch their bellies.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        yeah exactly but... if someone likes that, it would be hypocritical me to say it's not ok. I say go for it... or if someone is painfully normal by nature.. hey that's ok too. But I wouldn't go on denying myself or go against my nature to be someone else. That's just BS. If someone truly has a problem with it, you can punch their bellies.
        belly punches hurt when you are caught off gaurd. Even weak ones.

Comment

This after I had an ICQ conversation with PH about this very same matter.

I can well sympathise and agree about Pekka. Some other folks, too.

Comment

Space they hurt even if you are prepared. I go for the liver shot.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

ecthelion, when I read your post, Les Toreadores by Bizet started playing. Perfect moment, proved my point, end of case. Now, go on about your meaningless lives

I don't need to defend anything. Go on boys.. I'm the matador and you are the audience going 'ooooh!'.. I mean, you are the ones hearing about it from radio in the parking lot outside the arena since you couldn't get seats. Ole!
              In da butt.

Comment

space:

I have a neighbor back at home in Atlanta who consistently buys goats because she doesn't want to mow her lawn. She then proceeds not to feed the goat, let it loose, and then have it taken away by animal services because you can't have goats where we are, since we're not in a friggin' rural area.

If she were fabulously wealthy, she'd still be bat**** crazy, but we'd all be polite and call her eccentric because we want to be nice to the richers.

'Cept, she's not rich, and therefore, we don't need to make nice. Which is why we call her bat**** ****in' crazy.
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                  actually no. Unless you have a dictionary that says otherwise and can provide PROOF!
                  I know you're newly immigrated to the United States, but here, we use eccentric to mean crazy and rich.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Where is loinburger? He posed the ultimate hypothetical question to us:

"Would you rather have a railroad spike driven through your right eye or your left eye?"
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Pekka, you can't make your life more meaningful by being intentionally crazier. Discovering things on your own is alrighy, but being different and being weird are not the same thing.

Comment

What's that? can't here you all the way from the parking lot... ???
                        In da butt.

Comment

Exactly. being different == using a pear. being wierd == using an apple macintosh.
                          B♭3

Comment

The other point being that individual and special can go without offensive, but that requires a minimum of self respect.

Comment

See that's where you are wrong. Self respect has nothing to do with it. People who have no self respect are losers. If they don't like themselves, who will? Of course I'm not the best person to talk about that since I tend to overshoot on that regard .

But hey when you do something, go hard!
                              In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                If you are 'normal', then you are boring.
                                Boring really isn't that bad. Crazy sucks ass though.

But not SuperCitizen.
                                Last edited by Kidlicious; June 16, 2005, 21:42.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X