Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton - The Lunatic Asylum...

First this from Pekka

OK folks.. it's about time to talk about the things in your house or in your everyday life that you give names to. More weird.. the better.

I have to admit I name my underwear. I do think I have better than average memory, I remember numbers extremely well and pictures. So I got them both down. The way it happens is that I have natural way of playing with words and things in my mind to make it more interesting.. I must say my underwear is interesting, but I make it even more interesting. For fun.

Ok.. today I wore Nasty Boys. Yes I call them Nasty Boys.. in english. I don't have a finnish name for them. They are kind of .. a little too tight briefs! The only briefs I have.. like swimming trunks!.. thus Nasty Boys. I should throw them out but I have grown to like them ever since I started calling them that, and when I put them on I go in front of a mirror and give a big smile to myself and say 'nasty boys, yeah! go son go!' or something similar. It's an insider joke exclusively for me when I walk down the streets wearing Nasty Boys. No one knows.. but I'm wearing them.

Then I have 'The Grey'.. they are comfortable boxers.. I just lay down the rest of the names I have, no need for a story longer than that, plus most don't have any story.

Nasty Boys
    The Grey
    Saturday (doesn't mean I wear them every saturday )
    Magneto
    Kraftwerk
    Naima Aslakit (don't ask, does not translate)
    Banana Split
    Weekenders
    Silks

... I have of course more underwear than that but the rest is more boring, mostly refering the the color etc.
    And then this nonsense from Vesayen...

How would you, how would the world respond if we learned the DNA of mitochondria, was pi?

In base 4 obviously...... for those of you unaware, mitochondria are a part of every cell in our body which is responsible for energy production. We did discover(don't remember who) that it has it's own unique DNA.

How would the world respond if today, someone realized the DNA of mitochondria was, pi, up to the number of places that there are DNA pairs in mitochondria?
    What the frig is going on? I have my idiosyncrasies but this is taking the piss. Is everyone going utterly bleeding bonkers? Pekka seems to be suffering from a deep seated psychological disorder...OCD perhaps. And Vesayen is off with the fairies...are there subliminal messages in the pop-up adverts making people go insane?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

No, you are just clueless.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

and you guys say I'm weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        and you guys, say I'm weird.
        Ok. You're weird.

Comment

yeah says the republican vote with signature 'we must dissent'. That is weird .. don't worry you are genuinely weird, PH is weird too. Like a scared puppy running all over the living room peeing in every corner when they see something they never seen before. What can I say... except from obvious racism, you should learn to accept other people and cultures and ways of life.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            yeah says the republican vote with signature 'we must dissent'. That is weird .. don't worry you are genuinely weird, PH is weird too. Like a scared puppy running all over the living room peeing in every corner when they see something they never seen before. What can I say... except from obvious racism, you should learn to accept other people and cultures and ways of life.
            I haven't voted republican since 2000.

Comment

and nothing wrong in being weird. That's my last line in my sig, it holds true, so what? The opposite of weird is normal, and normal is often ... boring. So yeah, if you mean why you guys are not living boring lives, do I really have to answer?
              In da butt.

Comment

This is right up with Imran and DanS saying that corporations should recieve massive subsidies but poor people shouldn't recieve food stamps or educational spending. Just bonkers.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well if all Finns engaged in the behaviour you described then yes, I suppose it could be racism. Alas, they don't, and thus it is just plain weird.

And I have done no running around the living room peeing...you'll find that the vast majority of normal people would read that and go 'WTF?!'...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

So? Do you find it comfortable to categorize yourself with vast majority of people?
                    In da butt.

Comment

So? Do you find it comfortable to categorize yourself with vast majority of people?
                      No, I have my idiosyncrasies, but all within the parameters of normal psychological functioning...
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I do, but unfortunately that isn't possible.

It's lonely being weird. I'd rather be normal and have a girlfriend, than be different and single. I wish I was normal.

Comment

Diss, well you aren't and if you accepted the fact and started liking yourself, life would be a whole lot more fun, and the girl frontier would be better also.
                          In da butt.

Comment

PH, it just seems like ordinary OT posts to me. Weird, I´ll give you that but the OT is a weird place. You should know that, you´ve been here for ages...
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

so I should start naming my underwear then?

Comment

Working...
                              X