No announcement yet.

Apolyton - The Lunatic Asylum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. It didn't come naturally to you so it isn't you. Do what you feel is you... yeah.. be yourself and give yourself a break.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
      PH, it just seems like ordinary OT posts to me. Weird, I´ll give you that but the OT is a weird place. You should know that, you´ve been here for ages...
      more likely an ot post where we have run out of things to talk about. I'm certainly guilty of posting stupid **** because I'm bored.

Comment

Re: Apolyton - The Lunatic Asylum...

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        What the frig is going on? I have my idiosyncrasies but this is taking the piss. Is everyone going utterly bleeding bonkers? Pekka seems to be suffering from a deep seated psychological disorder...OCD perhaps. And Vesayen is off with the fairies...are there subliminal messages in the pop-up adverts making people go insane?
        The Vesayen-thread was just full of his usual bullsh*t on all kinds of hypothetical crap. Insanity? Questionable, more an obsession with hypotheticals, I feel...

The Pekka-thread isn't really insanity either, IMO. It's adding something symbolic to something that's mostly utilitarian. Now, underwear is somewhat odd to give a name to, but computers aren't that strange.
        I do it, because of the LAN. It's much more comfortable to see normal names instead of 08944-XC33V-INSPIRON-200012, but that's my take.

Comment

At least our lunaticism are representing a lot of different political and society views, wich makes it much more intersting to be here than those sites that only have one kind of lunacy.

and to pekka for being one of our most lunatics.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

more likely an ot post where we have run out of things to talk about. I'm certainly guilty of posting stupid **** because I'm bored.
            Well, it sure as hell beats posting random pics or letters like they do at Counterglow. It´s like David Lynch vs monkeys throwing faeces...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

You're no fun Dr Zoidberg
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I am too

Comment

Dr Zoidberg is fun. Losing hundreds of bookmarks in the blink of an electronic eye is not fun, but Dr Zoidberg is fun.
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

"It's wonderful that there are people out there whose mission in life is to make me look mainstream."
                    - LPetrazickis
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Thank you, DRoseDARs

Comment

I haven't voted republican since 2000.
                        4 years to late
                        Bunnies!
                        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I haven't voted republican since 2000.
                          Yeah, but we know you are capable of committing such atrocities
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Posting here is proof positive of psychological deviancy.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Am I normal?

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                                Posting here is proof positive of psychological deviancy.
                                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                                X