No announcement yet.

I did something VERY stupid today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think maybe I copped an attitude cause I was really confident.

..because off course, you always pump yourself before going to an interview, right?!

[CheInFrontOfHisMirror]

You da man Che!!!, I SAID...You da main man CHE, Oh Yeah baby!!!
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

You know what you have to do...
      Attached Files
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

So, Florida has a concealed carry law. I wanna know what's a good handgun for concealing that won't accidentally shot my nuts off or pop a cap in my ass when I'm gunnin' down some homies.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Just to le you in on the score, I was assaulted (threatened), assaulted with a deadly weapon (threatened with being disemboweled, i.e. having my gut cut open), and battered (he hit my cap).
          Thanks for a refresher on Law 101,Boss

Management did nothing.
          Maybe they know the jerks in question. maybe they know they are all talk. If they didn't , it strikes me that calling the police might have been appropriate but in the end they were not needed. Everything got handled without major incident. Just curious but what would police response time be if the police are told that some guys are jawing at each other
          ]
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

It depends on how it was said. "Hello, 911, some gangbangers are threatening to stab a businessman" might get a faster response.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It depends on how it was said. "Hello, 911, some gangbangers are threatening to stab a businessman" might get a faster response.
              I guess they figured ""Hello, 911, some gangbangers are threatening to stab a communist" would stir up a lot of apathy.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Was business slow?? Perhaps they thought an actual stabbing would bring police, EMs, coroner and maybe a bunch of rubberneckers and they could set the record for Big Macs sold on a Tuesday
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Was business slow?? Perhaps they thought an actual stabbing would bring police, EMs, coroner and maybe a bunch of rubberneckers and they could set the record for Big Macs sold on a Tuesday
                  Hey, it was McDonalds. They'd wheel him out the back and serve him, hot and piping, a few minutes later.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Somebody wake up Theben. He should know the answer to this.

IIRC, a business like a fast food place has to take reasonable steps to protect its customers from in-store assaults. But maybe that's just California law...or maybe my brain is rusty and it's not even the law here.

Che, did you do the manager bit too? I mean, WTF were those bozos doing?!

Comment

Well, at least you held your ground, and realized your mistake.

Though it isn't the most masculine thing to do, I'd reccomend that you apologize for the misunderstanding, adn bring up the fact that the kid is lying. It also would have been good to throw in the black wife thing a lot earlier.

glad you aren't hurt though.
                      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Were you the only whitey in the restaurant?
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Did you at least have something to read while you waited the 90 minutes after the confrontation?

Showing restraint, more character and brains than your opponents.
                          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

man, I can't say it was stupid because it was the right thing to do, but in practice maybe it was a little bit stupid. But when push comes to shove, you did the right thing and not flip out or show any emotion of being afraid when the big boy came to you, because I'm absolutely confident if you would have flinched, they would have assaulted you. That's how PUNK mind works. They don't fight the fair fights. As you noticed, the guy who confronted you in the first place had to send someone else to take care of business, he would have joined the beatings when it was safe for him to do so, ie you being down. That's the mindset of all these PUNKS. It has nothing to do with balls. You see what you did required balls. What they did, assault or not, did not require any at all. That's the most important thing when being hassled and played by potential attackers, to not show any fear. They won't feel sorry, they feel 'easy target', and they go for the easy ones. This is scientifically proved fact.

So yeah.. but in the future, I would try to control emotions if I were you and facing thugs. You never know.. so better stay cool.. but if push comes to shove, FAFU (First Action Force Use) rule applies to the maximum. I'm glad nothing happened though.

And as for the McDonalds managment... *shakes head*... what a bunch of pussies. They let that happen inside of their business, I don't care if some burger flipper doesn't do anything, it's not like he must love his job, but managment, even if they don't like their jobs either and are not getting paid that much more than the flippers.. it's their duty and if they don't have the balls to step in, they have to call the cops, that's the absolute MINIMUM. They didn't, they let you be harrased inside of their place of business, that's unforgivable. I would take this up to them. Get some of them free burgers and ****.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

/me thinks "gotta read this one!"

/me reads

/me thinks "Che did something VERY stupid today!"
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Next time, throw the remainder of your soda in his face and say, "Who the **** are you? Do you know who the **** I am? **** you"

Err, I mean, well done. Your heart must have skipped a few beats here and there.
                                Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X