Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You notice how DC's discription of himself is longer than just about anybody else's in the HOF
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Congrats DarkCloud, Ted Hitter and Paddy . IW - you'll sure be in the next time .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Ming- I also know more about myself than anyone else in the hall of fame... And really, after that 7 page thing I wrote in the staffroom, it should come as no surprise
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Fixed List. Finally.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Wait. I missed this because I have him on ignore, but Ned left because nobody voted for him?

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
              What, Ned got upset because nobody voted for him?

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Ned.

Congrats DC, Ted, Paddy. See ya soon.
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• DC, you should write yourself a little database application for this, or you hands are going to fall off real soon.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• I probably should, considering that I'm doing this in word. Don't know how much time overall it would save though since it'll take many hours to set it up...
                    -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• DC:
                      Yeah, but considering that you've been doing the work repeatedly for years, and that you'll probably to do it for a long time, this initial investment wouldn't be wasted at all
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• An application using MS Access, considering that few datas are entered and the complexity is minimum, should need no more than 8 hours. Loading the historical datas would likely take more time.
                        Statistical anomaly.
                        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

• NO VOTES FOR ME!?!?!?!?

Right, that's it I'm leaving, even Ned got more votes than I did - the humiliation...
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
                            NO VOTES FOR ME!?!?!?!?

Right, that's it I'm leaving, even Ned got more votes than I did - the humiliation...
                            Well, you'll be leaving for a few days, anyway.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• which reminds me - can we get a troll of fame award going?

So many deserving are going banned but unrecognised
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                              X