No announcement yet.

2nd Annual "I'm too hot, how can I cool down" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is quite possible that the stats are skewed by repeat visits to Florida by Canadians in a given year. What is the source of the stats, the Florida Tourist Bureau or something?
    Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

My stats came from two sources: the Conference Board of Canada (?), and Visit Florida, the official marketing arm of the FL Commission on Tourism.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
        No it isn't.
        Right now it's 25°C at 95%, and it isn't hot. I am not sweating, not even a bit.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Re: Re: Re: 2nd Annual "I'm too hot, how can I cool down" thread

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn
          But please, if you want to talk about extreme temperatures, you guys would be pissing your pants in terror when it gets to -40C without the windchill up here in the winter.
          Well, I survived a Winnipeg winter, so there
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

The swedish summer is coming along nicely The average temperature for May is well below 20C. There was snow on the ground in southern Sweden as late as May 11th... Today it´s quite sunny, but still only 18C The humidity is 67% So it´s cold and wet. Yay!
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Well the temperature picked up. And I finally got that air conditioner which proved to be pretty handy last week!
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
              X