Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buahaha, good doggy. Poor bible thumpers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Conformist
    I've not got any in ages.
    Thats just common knowlegde.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      Send them hot mormon girls to my place next time. I'll take care of the catering... the main course is.. me
      sorry pekka these ladies werent young hot things there were more in the age limits of your mom. course if they have daughters hanging round them and i see them again ill give them ur address
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Nice. Please make the pre-selection for me. I trust your taste. Between ages 19 and 29 would be the best.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Totally ruin my ****ing morning. The paper on the stop sign is a lost dog sign. Someone lost two of thier weener dogs. There's no way those things are still alive, probably run over by some ******* already.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

Thats just common knowlegde.
            English is a horrid little language, isn't it?
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
              English is a horrid little language, isn't it?
              Indeed

Comment

Hey, Pekka, next time they come to your door just use some of that oxytocin stuff I've been reading.
                "And his word shall carry
                death eternal to those who
                stand against righteousness."

Comment

In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I think they posted something on the stop sign out in front of my house. Tagging my turf is a no-no!
                    So this is why you need a knife?
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley

So this is why you need a knife?

Comment

I slept in today. Woke up at 4:30pm in time for dinner. Story of my day so far.
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          Last time Jehova's witness was at my door, I totally wanted to bang her. She was extremely hot and very.. woman. Uh... damn.. too bad it was kind of ruled out, the dunkie dunkie part but who knows I have powers so.. next time who knows.
                          Try: "So, you wanna come in a break a few Commandments with me?

Comment

I keep a half-empty bottle of Jack near me at all times just in case one of them knocks on the door. Looking like a sinful drunk tends to scare them off right quick, especially if you pretend to be a violent drunk.
                            Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

They never come to my door...perhaps they have been warned
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think they posted something on the stop sign out in front of my house.
                                Originally posted on the stop sign outside Space05us' house

God is teh 1337! He pwns j00!
                                Something like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X