• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did I say?!

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
      What did I say?!
      same thing i was just agreeing with ya is all
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Comment

If you agree with pattycakes, then you are, by definition, wrong.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

i know what i'm saying unlike some others

Comment

All that means is that you are a willing liar, rather than ignorant.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                If you agree with pattycakes, then you are, by definition, wrong.
                I dont know bout that i have been dumped one time in my life i still think bout that guy every now and then even though im happily married now. For the most part i just wonder what happened to him and what i did to make him dump me. I did find out from a mutual friend that he dumped me cause he felt insecure and couldnt stand the attention i got from other guys. so I know it wasnt anything i did now.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  All that means is that you are a willing liar, rather than ignorant.

Aqu se queda la clara
                  la entraable transparencia
                  de tu querida presencia
                  Comandante Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Staying in a marriage for the sake of appearence isn't something to encourage. I understand the urge to say all women or all western women are only interested in the new flavor but you could say that about the men as well. There are plenty of American women who believe in committment and will put up with a lot of **** in order to make it work. Divorce isn't the problem facing America, its gettiing married too early in life before you have experience a little of it that is the problem. My current girlfriend was married out of highschool and she married down. She put up with an ******* for 7 years to make the marriage work but eventually it came down to not wanting her son and daughter thinking that was the way a man was supposed to be.

I'm by no means a femenist but women having a choice is a good thing. IMO a culture that gives more choices to women and men is better than one where a divorce is considered the end of the world.
                    Most marriages with western guys that end in divorce in the Phils are the fault of the guy. Either he cheats or gets abusive. Not all though, a Filipina from our town, Jagna, in Bohol, married to an American guy in Florida, just dumped him for no good reason. Her family in Jagna doesn't leave the house much because of the shame and the talk. She doesn't contact them much anymore. So, you can get screwed up anywhere but my point is that as a guy your odds are much better in the Phils. Of the 30 or so marriages from Jagna that's the only one not still going strong.

That's just the facts. Hope your relationship is great and lasts forever. There are good western women out there I'm sure. I just had no luck getting one to stick around. It wasn't a question of acceptance, a seemingly nice girl would move in, we would be a couple, then all of a sudden a new flavor would appeal and that was the end of that. It never failed to disgust me, surprise me, and amaze me at how shallow some people can be. Then, I went into a kind of shock when they were gone, that what I felt wasn't shared, that's a biggy... Anyway, I eventually got smart and gave up on them. IMO ...and now life is great.
                    So excuse me if I have a bit of a bias towards Filipinas, and away from western women, I got it kicked into me.

Now I consider that whatever western women I had to deal with that led me to get on a plane and go meet Dolores was worth it.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Well Death, I can feel no sympathy for you

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
                        I'm by no means a femenist but women having a choice is a good thing. IMO a culture that gives more choices to women and men is better than one where a divorce is considered the end of the world.
                        This is an oxymoronic statement. You cannot believe the former and the later at the same time. Either you are not a feminist or you believe women having control over their lives is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          I just had no luck getting one to stick around.
                          Maybe the problem was you.

Most Western men marry women from outside their culture because they can't deal with women who refuse to be treated like slaves.

Comment

I was amazed I still had feelings for a former girlfriend. I think I told you all about her when she died last year (or was it the year before last- time flies at poly). I made a thread on it. Her death really affected me. And we were never really that involved (we never had sex), but we knew each other a while.

It hurt pretty bad when she died. For a few days at least. We had been broken up for many years, but I guess I still had feelings for her. But it's not like it bugged me in day to day life (being 2000 miles away helps). I never thought about her until she died.

I'm the type of person that falls hard for women. that's why it's probably best I not have a girlfriend. And you guys may not believe this, but I'm celibate (this isn't the right word, I know) on purpose. I don't want a relationship (though I do want sex). A girlfriend at this point in life will just complicate things. I don't have the emotional maturity to maintain a girlfriend. Perhaps later in life, I'll be ready for one.

Comment

The thing that helped most for me to move on was meeting another great girl that really needs me like I was once needed. However my naivity is no longer there so I should survive this relationship's eventual destruction (I'm such an optimist)!

Comment

should survive this relationship's eventual destruction (I'm such an optimist)!
                                Yeah, you'll probably die when this one is over
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X