am I messed up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lancer

So, when they do get married it's forever. The shame of a failed marriage is huge.
    Staying in a marriage for the sake of appearence isn't something to encourage. I understand the urge to say all women or all western women are only interested in the new flavor but you could say that about the men as well. There are plenty of American women who believe in committment and will put up with a lot of **** in order to make it work. Divorce isn't the problem facing America, its gettiing married too early in life before you have experience a little of it that is the problem. My current girlfriend was married out of highschool and she married down. She put up with an ******* for 7 years to make the marriage work but eventually it came down to not wanting her son and daughter thinking that was the way a man was supposed to be.

I'm by no means a femenist but women having a choice is a good thing. IMO a culture that gives more choices to women and men is better than one where a divorce is considered the end of the world.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
      i am not wounded i am just pissed of that she wont get out of my head

damn women and there invisible holds over our 2 brains
      She will stay there until you find someone else to replace her in your thoughts or that is how it happened to me. I lost my fiance to a car accident and it took a long time to get over that. She was in my thoughts through at least two relationships. I still think about her sometimes but by and large my current girlfriend and her kids are the people who occupy my time and thoughts.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

It's probably a mix of 1 and 3.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

damn was so hoping that it was 2 so that i could atleast stop looking
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

if you got dumped maybe is the "giati re gamoto" feeling (translating loosely"why **** why?").

that is why it is essential you always dump them first.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
              You just need a new girl to obsess over.
              Ain't that the truth.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

You never completely get over your first love. It's normal to be a little obessive after it ends, as long as it doesn't gradutate into stalking or worse. It gets easier to deal with over time, and you will eventually go through longer periods without thinking over her. This is a wound only time and experience can fix, so start seeing other people.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

1) it was my first real love and that is why i cant stop thinking about her.
                  What Che said

2) I am stil really in love with her and she is the 'one' in my eyes
                  If she really were the "one" she would still be with you. Face it, she aint, get over it, move on... she did.

3) i just miss the feeling that someone likes me and I am just an egocentric bastard
                  We all are. Find someone else. What's the problem?

4) i miss take care of someone
                  Get a dog.

5) i miss the phycisal part of the relationship
                  Get a dog.

Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    You never completely get over your first love. It's normal to be a little obessive after it ends, as long as it doesn't gradutate into stalking or worse. It gets easier to deal with over time, and you will eventually go through longer periods without thinking over her. This is a wound only time and experience can fix, so start seeing other people.
                    bull. after my first love ended i felt nothing but an overwelming sense of utter relief and never looked back. (ok sometimes when it was night and was feeling loooonely but not too much). but the feeling was i'm freee freeee freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

bull. after my first love ended i felt nothing but an overwelming sense of utter relief and never looked back. (ok sometimes when it was night and was feeling loooonely but not too much). but the feeling was i'm freee freeee freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

You werent in love.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

You werent in love.

if i fall in love it will be for eveeeeer

well very few people are. most kid themselves

Comment

You weren't in love.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

edit: nvm. I lied.

Comment

My opinion you cant get her out of ur mind cause she dumped you. being dumped is never fun and makes the nperson being dumped left wondering what the f*** they did wrong. Answer to that question you will prolly never know. Finding new girl may or may not work to get the girl out of ur mind but it sure is a better alternative then sitting around obsessing over a girl that dumped ya
                                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X