Benelux Poly meet. 17th Septemberish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zopperoni

I'm available all day, so if you want to have a drink earlier, that's fine. The others can join in later.
    Das ist good. I don't care if PH and Dauphin aren't around, I've seen their ugly mugs more than enough

Comment

• Attached Files
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Comment

• it's funny because it's true!

Comment

• Curiously enough the train website will not tell me the price of the Cologne -> Berlin train. I think it would let me book my ticket without telling me the price aswell....
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• So you arrive by train. we'll have to arrange the first day somehow. you guys will easily find your way to your hotels, but then we should meet at some point. Or I meet you all at the zoo station, give you day tickets I might get you in advance (like a real travel guide ) and then point you guys to your locations, which are both pretty close to railway stations. then we can meet one hour later or so.

Comment

• I hear you guys come in quite early on monday. hmm...

Comment

• I dont think I am going to go via Cologne, the web site wont play it straight with me, so Im just going to go non stop to berlin on the sunday.

Comment

• Yer PM box is full Snotty... although all I wante dto say was, "Sure", and will you be able to book the room for both of us and me pay you back soon?

Comment

• yeah no worries man

Comment

• Snotty, on Sunday I'll be with my parents mostly. I'll be voting with them, then post-vote celebraitons, that is just hang around and watch TV for the rest of the day (election results)

Maybe I can throw you in in between somewhere.

Comment

• Well me and Anthony won't be in Berlin until Monday anyway...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Yes and I was talking to Snotty. Now as for you two, you're coming in quite early.

Comment

• Very early...6 or 7 in the morning...Dauphin has the exact details of that though...
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• The night train from Cologne arrives at 4:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X