Benelux Poly meet. 17th Septemberish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benelux Poly meet. 17th Septemberish

I'm trying to guage if anyone would be available for a Poly meet somewhere in Belgium or the Netherlands on Saturday 17th September, or Sunday 18th September .

I choose this weekend as it would best fit in with my travel to Germany the week after. So moving the date would not be easy (unless Monday 26th is easier for y'all).

So which day, Saturday/Sunday and location is best for you lot?

Plus can someone recommend a good place to stay for that weekend? And yes, the options are large, I've only narrowed the search down to a large geographic area.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Didn't we already decide on mid August for a BERLIN meeting??

Traitor

Comment

Monday the 26th would be the first day of my Masters Degree, so not ruddy likely

One of the other two days you suggested might be a nice pre-study break for me (On top of Ireland and Japan )!

Comment

Ec,

No, I decided on going to Oktoberfest.

I would like to be in Berlin on the Monday and Tuesday nights.

Rich may be contacting you soon about that btw.

Comment

oktoberfest is in...august?
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

That's Skotchtoberfest.

Oktoberfest is beginning in September.

Comment

That makes so much more sense.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Good.

Where the hell are all the Lowlanders these days?

Comment

haha look at billy no-mates. except I'm your fwend

Comment

I do feel sorry for alva too, he'll never get to attend a Poly meet at this rate.

Comment

I'm game.

Comment

Sure, I'm always available, though I'll probably only decide whether I will actually come a few days/weeks in advance.
                        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

If a couple of others are interested, I'll try to keep the date free. As much as I like Ken and Thomas, I'm starting to lose interest in meets where 3 people show up (outside the HCC dagen -- that's tradition )
                          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Well there'll be me as well
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Dang. That's precisely between my two weeks of work in Stuttgart. Can't move from Stuttgart at that time.
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X