Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo . . . . . . Not games !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

That's interesting. Lumping together non-sequiturs to make a strawman.
    You asked for new ideas, and I gave them to you. I even pointed out that the things you mentioned were new ideas at one point.
    My response addresses your point directly. In fact, I copied and pasted some of your own post to hammer it in. It is by definition not a strawman. You are either clearly trying to avoid the issue or are as Asher and others have said.

Do you even know what a strawman is? You throw around the word a lot, but don't seem to understand it. In fact, it is well known as your favorite tactic to use strawmen to avoid issues.

If you still believe that my response before is a strawman, prove it. I say you can't, because it is beyond your abilities. You simply can't argue or debate, can you?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I don't have time to respond to every inane tripe you post.

Another person who chucks out strawmen.
      But he's 100% right about you. Can't you see it? Everyone else can!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Numbers and facts will be helpful.
        That's a strawman!
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Oh, and I forgot. It took you two days to come up with that as a response? Will there be three sentences for the responses I requested several days ago in threads you have yet to reply to?
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
          X