No announcement yet.

Women bosses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never had a woman boss (except for this inventory job I had as a teenager in high school, she was okay).

the owner of my company is a woman (actually co-owner with her husband). We don't do much more than exchange pleasantries. I just saw her tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
      Interesting thought. Recordings, hmm. Nah.

In the Phils we had our going away party on a rocky beach not too far from our house. I picked up a smooth, white, round stone and brought it with me to the US. I carry it in my pocket at work. When I have stress I roll it around in my hand as I walk. When we go back to the Phils I'm going to bring it back to the beach and toss it in the water.

Don't know if that makes any sense.
      she probably thinks you are playing with your balls. That's why she doesn't like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip McWho

Am I a dirty immoral bastard by finding that funny?
        yes. Even a sick bastard like myself doesn't find that funny. And I find that guy on the WTC on 9/11 picture hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
          Why do you hate white women so?
          I don't like white women either (except red heads). but I can't really say that, as that is stereotyping. Some of them are nice. Most aren't.

Comment

"she probably thinks you are playing with your balls. That's why she doesn't like you."

Well they're MY balls.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I like white women...from a safe distance.

Comment

I like women.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Shocking revelation there Ted.

Comment

Headline at 10!
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The future I seee....:dramatic pause: ...girls...dancing...ahh! Miami Heat pics coming right up.

Comment

I hope they win the NBA championships.

Oh they play basketball too???

Comment

No Bra Action?

Comment

"The Red Zone"

Comment

i have had 2 woman bosses both very good in what they do...but both also more stressed out (and making me nervious with that) then any of my male bosses....could be that it is a woman thing but also that they both have a lot of responisbillities and my male bosses didnt really or just didnt care
                              Bunnies!
                              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                                i have had 2 woman bosses both very good in what they do...but both also more stressed out (and making me nervious with that) then any of my male bosses....could be that it is a woman thing but also that they both have a lot of responisbillities and my male bosses didnt really or just didnt care
                                women bosses are always under tremendous pressure to perform (not in that way you perverts). Our society still isn't set up to accept women in managerial positions. They must always prove themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X