No announcement yet.

Women bosses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well for one that doesnt count because she was also the owner of the company (which will explain maybe the stress) and for the second one she is a real manager so that could be true...but nobody here dares to question her judgement...we call her the fear factor...although i have a very good understanding with her and dont see what all the fuzz is about...

i am just good with older women...i am the perfect son-in-law...which makes me less attrative to the girls of my own age
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

"Oh, you should talk with that DeathByTheSword, he is SUCH a nice young man."
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

...that is why i never agree to meet parents until i have pwned them corectly with all my mad skillz
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

somewhat related

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I want to see more from that partiuclar series!

Comment

He does her right there on the table later that night. After that, and over a course of several months she starts finding little faults in him, nags him to distraction, and finally fires him, hiring someone younger, cuter and with more normal hair.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

awesome comic lol:
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

WEll well.. I've had one woman boss and she was quite fine. No problems.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I for one, would gladly have sex with any female boss in any company I work for.

Comment

Well, my lady boss got in my face and ragged on me about not wanting to go home early when things are slow. What I said got regurgitated by a coworker into something disrespectful to her, and she bought it, didn't ask any questions and started right in on me. What a pain in the ass. I gave better than I got and showed the immature witch where she could get off. What she thinks she can pull all for a minimum wage job is the amazing thing.

Regarding going home, I take my schedule very seriously. I am never sick, (except when I had my apendix out at a previous job)never late and come in when called. I want my employer to be as serious about my schedule as I am.

Comment

Women bosses - I. Do. Not. Like. Them.

In my experience, all female bosses I ever had are too emotional and not objective enough. I'm the type who likes to get direct to the point and work independently. This often is a problem for them. My style is coming in at work and get on what I need to do right away. The only time I talk with my boss is whenever I'm done with a project or need advice on a matter or need her authorization for something. In all of evaluations I ever had up to this date by female bosses I always receive high marks but they all complain about one same thing - that I do not communicate with them enough.

At the first I was like uh? I am very good at communicating with them but only whenever's neccessary. Then one day my supervisor was leaving the organization and her supervisor (also a female) will be supervising us until a replacement comes in, she told us that her supervisor loves to hear 'little stories.'

It clicked for me at that moment. As I recalled from a communications & gender course in college, men communicate to share information while women communicate to share feelings, I realized what my female bosses wanted from me were anecodates on what I have been doing, my small successes, what I've learned, and all of that.

Once I started doing that, my relationship with them improved immensely. I still don't like it since it takes up so much of my valuable time that could be used up on my tasks.

Women sure love to talk. In my experience, a meeting run by a female supervisor - 2 hours. A meeting on similar topic run by a male supervisor - 20 minutes.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Barinthus, my boss is young, and wants constant affirmation that she is the boss. Well I don't do that. I do my job and that doesn't include inflating her when she feels insecure. Damn.

"Women sure love to talk. In my experience, a meeting run by a female supervisor - 2 hours. A meeting on similar topic run by a male supervisor - 20 minutes."

That's worrying. I hear we have a meeting coming up.

Comment

Just do a Sieg Hiel salute everytime you see her :smirk:

Unfortunately you may have to coddle her for the sake of developing a good relationship with her. After all she is your boss. It sux but there are politics to consider and ego handjob sometimes is called for.
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Not!

I'm getting minimum wage. She can...well what I was going to say really wasn't nice soo...

Comment

Working...
                                X