Women bosses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rape her.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Am I a dirty immoral bastard by finding that funny?

Comment

Yes you are. BUt so am I it seems.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I've had a lot of female bosses over the years and I find that they run the gamut from excellent to complete incompetents. Same as with male bosses. Overall there are differences, but qualitatively I can't say that there is much of a difference.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Bosses vary, yet are all the same. Women bosses can be just as ****e as the rest of them.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'd rather work under a ****e male than a ****e female . There is something to be said for the old adage - the devil you know . . . . . . .

Comment

but that's the pinch. You know neither. can you really tell a lot about what drives a person if you don't see his background ( and many times you don't)?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

I kinda have issues with my (female) boss. Her management style is typically awful. That's all I can be bothered to say about it really, I'm only at this job another two months anyway.

Comment

My boss is male, as is my supervisor during the evenings. However there are women who are allowed to boss me around because of thier position within the hotel, they are kind and ask me to do things and thank me when I get it done. They respekt my mad cleaning skillz.

Ive also had female bosses in the past, all of them very kind. The male bosses Ive had were kind as well. I think Ive just been lucky with getting great bosses.

Comment

Or you've just not had many jobs. Zing!

Comment

Zing indeed.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

It could be the fact you're noting she's a female boss have something to do with her reaction towards you? Any nonverbal cues you might be throwing off to indicate you disapprove of her (or verbal)?
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

btw nice av Az.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yeah, well, the pope just called and asked me to remove it, because it makes the baby jesus cry.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I think the factor explaining why she is an ******* is the "Boss" part, not the "Woman" part. Bosses seem to be *******s more often then not.
                                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                                X