Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the point of getting tattoos, body piercings, and wearing your hair strangly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Conformist
    If chicks digged computer hacking skills, all the nerds wouldn't be singles.
    Mine does

The thing is, a woman "digs" you is just the beginning. The spark, so to speak. Turn it into a flame is the difficult part.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      I'm terrible at eye contact.
      You don't have to stare.

One tip is: look at the other person in the eye when he or she speaks. You can look elsewhere when you speak. Don't stare, though.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I have always been taught eye contact is a polite jesture for a greeting quick glance and a hello whether its a head nod a verbal is appropriate however if not interested in you or find you to domainnering with you facial expressions then i will look away and keep walking. Also in my experience some woman that dress scantily do it to be looked at, however not all of them do. I for one dont like being stared at, it creeps me out.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka

I got news for you ladies. I don't want to step into the mess you started to begin with, I don't know you, I don't prolly even fancy you, and if you don't even offer some sexy action, do not touch me, and do not look for me to help. I'm not here to help you. I'm here to serve the special ladies, not all of your drunken asses.
          Spoken like a true Supercitizen.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
          X