Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the point of getting tattoos, body piercings, and wearing your hair strangly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Whats the point of getting tattoos, body piercings, and wearing your hair strangly...

Originally posted by Odin

Feminazi convention?
    yep. Lesbian feminazis. None of them were good looking either so I couldnt try to turn them from the dark side.

Comment

Theben, I have stupid things too, but not that. Well some girls are intimidated, I guess it's my glazed look and drooling mouth sometimes.

However the problem is, when there are problems ahead, stranger women start looking at me like 'aren't you going to do something?', 'Go there, you can stop them!'. And if I don't go, I'm a bastard. If I go, well I'm stepping into mess I wasn't part of. That's why I usually just give my stone face, as in I'm not registering anything so stop staring me. Hey, if you give me some of that hot action, I'll step in.. you think I do this for free? Wait.. maybe I don't want that hot action with you.. stop looking at me!

Also when man and woman fight, the women might come and grab my hand or something, as to protect themselves from the man, but what it really is, is making me in trouble for no good reason at all. These ladies think they are just OK since they have a right to seek for the knight to save their day.

I got news for you ladies. I don't want to step into the mess you started to begin with, I don't know you, I don't prolly even fancy you, and if you don't even offer some sexy action, do not touch me, and do not look for me to help. I'm not here to help you. I'm here to serve the special ladies, not all of your drunken asses.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Yeah thats something I never understood. How people expect a man to do something to, for example, stop a fight thats happening. Even if both of the people invlolved in the fight had an equal part in starting it, or are of equal worthlessness to you (ie no relation and no want of relation).

Comment

yeah.. I have bad experiences with these things, the worst are drunk couples. When I was little, my dad agreed to take one drunken couple home because it was winter and they couldn't get a cab and we came from our relatives who live far, so we were there at night. They stopped us too, adn asked for a ride, pleaded. So my dad took them in the car, they seemed harmless after all.

Few minutes in they start arguing. Some stupid BS. The man starts slapping the woman, so my dad stops the car and says that they both need to get out, he won't drive any further. Then the man grabs my dad from the back with his hands, grabs my dads head and my dad takes his hands pulls one if his hand and squeezes it. Don't ask Yeah it was weird.

So the dude goes like 'uuh aah don't squeeze let me go'. My dad is extremely strong, expecially in his hands. I won him in arm wrestling when I was 17 and he was 57 the first time, and I played sports seriously to that point all my life. So he is naturally very very strong. So he squeezed and let go, saying you get out now. Then he made it clear the man needs to step out or both. We can take the woman home but both of them are not riding the rest of the trip. What happens? The woman gangs up with his man again and turns on my dad. I thought he was just slappiung the hell out of you woman? What the **** is wrong with you? it ended them getting out of the car after lots of swearing and yelling from their side.

Never ever trust a drunken woman who has abusive man. The man abuses them, but they gang up on you together when you step in, later on. Either they are afraid of their man, or they actually like that ****.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Re: Whats the point of getting tattoos, body piercings, and wearing your hair strangl

Originally posted by Space05us
            ...if you dont want to be looked at?

Over the past few days there's been a "Womyn's Convention", or as we in the kictchen like to say, "The Good Ladies Convention". Most of the women are freaks to put it bluntly. I have to walk back and forth arcoss the lobby to get from one kitchen to the other and when I pass people I look them in the eye and smile (at work anyway). Some of these women turn thier face away in fear the second our eyes meet. Why? Im not ugly, and note how I said they turned away in fear, not digust.
            If this were a general problem for you and not something happening at a Womyn's Convention then I'd say you are staring too hard and probably not smiling. If you want to get a woman to look at you, then you have to avert your eyes until you feel them looking at you. Give them a second or two to check out the goods, and then calmly meet their gaze and smile. Don't force that smile, a simple and fairly subtle smile is enough to activate their mammalian receptors and besides that, it is a lot sexier. In other words, if pushing doesn't work, than try pulling.

Of course a Womyn's Convention is just another word for a collection of abused and angry women with at least a temporary tendency toward asexuality, homosexuality or sexual ambivalence. They look that way (counter to societal norms of beauty) because they want you to leave them alone in most instances. You almost certainly won't score, but if you do it will probably be exciting and literally dangerous. Your chances to score double if you meet the same woman outside of a venue where they are all fired up with righteous rage and defending one another from men for reasons of bigotry, political extremism and sexual jealousy. Pick up a girl there and I'll be mightily impressed.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
              Tangentially, what the hell is up with girls who wear low necklines, miniskirts and high-heels, and then get angry if you look at them?
              We were just talking about this the other day. Our conclusion is, they only want handsome men (or at least men they don't deem creepy) to look at them intensely.

So, if they think you you are ugly, or look like a creep, or in some other way make their skin crawl, they'll be upset.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

We were just talking about this the other day. Our conclusion is, they only want handsome men (or at least men they don't deem creepy) to look at them intensely.

So, if they think you you are ugly, or look like a creep, or in some other way make their skin crawl, they'll be upset.
                That makes a modicum of sense, but they're still stupid if they don't expect that the creeps will look.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  Theben, I have stupid things too, but not that. Well some girls are intimidated, I guess it's my glazed look and drooling mouth sometimes.
                  You sound like you have the looks of a bloodhound
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Bunnygrrl just confirmed that is the case.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Perhaps they can sense you're from a small North Alaskan backwater Space Besides, you've always got that girl you don't understand a single word of
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Eye contact, among mammals, is generally considered a dominance game and a threat. From strangers, eye contact is a dangerous thing. Keeping eye contact with a thug is a good way to get attacked.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Glances around the eye area are generally the better option...
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Tangentially, what the hell is up with girls who wear low necklines, miniskirts and high-heels, and then get angry if you look at them?
                            If the logic's like anything why the tight shirts and good jeans get brought out at gay clubs, it's because it's a game of visual flirting. If a good looking guy looks at you approvingly, you win. Bonus points you sexy biatch.

If someone you don't consider attractive looks at you, then the attention is unwanted and may actually be taking time away from the hotties.

Deep down inside, it's as animal as any other mating display.
                            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I shall arbitrarily theorize that it's actually intra-gender silliness. Fashion is determined not by one's non-peers, but by one's peers. Miniskirts are worn as a message to other people who wear miniskirts. Their effect on your as a non-peer is a by-product of a circular process that has nothing to do with you.
                              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

that st leo post is the biggest load of bollocks i've read today. :/
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X