Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So your king of America.... how do you fix it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That doesn't make them fascist.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• But it does make it the "American Fascist Party".

Don't fall into the same trap that Maud'Dib did.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• My only argument was that the "American Fascist Party" isn't fascist. It appears I was right.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Well, I guess after reading this back and forth, he'll figure it out, but apparently someone in the thread (who is quick to fly off the handle ) did equate them.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• We have no effective opposition to the power of the PM.

The Queen is a figure head who would not dare get involved, and the Senate generally regards themselves as having a similar lack of power... unless it is time to block Tory legislation and feel a need to get stuffed.

That brings us to the Commons... where a minority PM just used patronage to purchase another six months or more of governing

Ten minutes to tyranny!!!

As we speak the military are rounding up random Canadians and beating them.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• aaaaah nationalists - you guys are so hopeless. if only you knew that nations are artificial creations, and that its citizens dont owe them anything.
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• aaaaah nationalists - you guys are so hopeless. if only you knew that nations are artificial creations, and that its citizens dont owe them anything.

Yeah we do. It's called the social contract.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

• That requires owing society something. The two are not interchangable.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Yeah we do. It's called the social contract.
                    funny, i dont remember signing that contract, or remember being told that i owe society something, or everything.
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Stupidity & Ignorance

That's what I have to deal with you brain dead, pinheads.

As Defined By Webster:

Nationalism: n Devotion to national interests, unity, and independence.

Nationalist: n 1) An advocate of or believer in nationalism. 2) A member of a political party or group advocating national independence or strong national government -- nationalist adj, often cap -- nationalistic adj

Fascism: n, often cap A political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race and stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition -- fascist n or adj, often cap -- fascistic adj, often cap

Hmmm... That's funny, I don't seem to see the words autocratic, dictatorial, servere, regimentation, or suppression anywhere to describe a nationalist, but they're there to describe a fascist.
                      "And his word shall carry
                      death eternal to those who
                      stand against righteousness."

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                        If the AFP supports a return to states rights, then they aren't really fascist.
                        that was in fact part of my point in posting it - the absurdity of a fascist party having that sort of platform

Comment

• funny, i dont remember signing that contract, or remember being told that i owe society something, or everything.

That's because you labour under the delusion that all positive obligations are voluntary.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Re: Stupidity & Ignorance

Originally posted by Muad'Dib
                            That's what I have to deal with you brain dead, pinheads.

As Defined By Webster:

Nationalism: n Devotion to national interests, unity, and independence.

Nationalist: n 1) An advocate of or believer in nationalism. 2) A member of a political party or group advocating national independence or strong national government -- nationalist adj, often cap -- nationalistic adj

Fascism: n, often cap A political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race and stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition -- fascist n or adj, often cap -- fascistic adj, often cap

Hmmm... That's funny, I don't seem to see the words autocratic, dictatorial, servere, regimentation, or suppression anywhere to describe a nationalist, but they're there to describe a fascist.
                            And now you can go to the American Fascist Party's homepage and paste their platform. I can't believe how utterly dense you are... especially after my discussion with Drake. You'd think that even Fez would figure things out by now.

Comment

• I'm dense.

You and others seem to have the problem.

For instance, there is an orange & an apple in front you. But unfortunately for you Imran and et al, all that you see is two round objects. The differences are oblivious to you. Pity.
                              "And his word shall carry
                              death eternal to those who
                              stand against righteousness."

Comment

Working...
                              X