Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So your king of America.... how do you fix it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTFLMFAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
      ROTFLMFAO

Comment

• Agathon, your comments are typical from people who still have a limy ***** as their head of state. People like you know everything about America, when in reality you KNOW absolutely Nothing.

I only debate with U.S. citizens.

ROTFLMAO
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• A Fascist, while he/she exalts the nation like I do, he/she stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of the opposition.

Kuci did post a link to the American Fascist Party... I suggest you read the website
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

You want to eliminate the only SANE portion of the US government (aside from the Supreme Court)? The Senate is where the grown-ups are, in contrast to the House and the executive branch (no matter what party rules).
            There's nothign sane about a democratic system that gives a minority of the people control over the legislature, particularly when the Senate can control the Supreme Court through appointments.

Besides, the Senate serves no purpose. There's no need to have a check on the House when the presidency and the judiciary serve as checks on laws passed by the legislature.
            Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai
              There's nothign sane about a democratic system that gives a minority of the people control over the legislature, particularly when the Senate can control the Supreme Court through appointments.

Besides, the Senate serves no purpose. There's no need to have a check on the House when the presidency and the judiciary serve as checks on laws passed by the legislature.
              Obviously you don't know enough about the US government. I can't imagine how freaking scary it would be live in a US without a Senate to moderate those House crazies (which is, interestingly, both bodies' jobs in a nutshell... House are crazies and the Senate moderates them).

There has definetly been a benefit to have a less 'democratic' body as half the legislature. Everyone should have one .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I did Imran, what's your point and don't deal generalities.

I believe in National Health Insurance & Gay marriages and gays in the military. Does this make me liberal; F no.

I believe in no Income Taxes, less Government, and I'm anti-abortion. Does this make me a conservative, again, F no.

So because I call myself a Nationalist, I'm suddenly a Fascist. Your an idiot than.

As I challenged Ludd yesterday, I'm challenging you today. Define Nationalism, and as I stated before, Five will get you ten says you get it wrong too.
                "And his word shall carry
                death eternal to those who
                stand against righteousness."

Comment

• Originally posted by Muad'Dib
                  Define Nationalism

Easy; Fascism.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• As predicated, wrong.

Comment

• Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Ludd, you remind me of the idiots that Jay Leno features on his Jaywalk segments.

Comment

• I'm suddenly a Fascist.

Me:
                          I think Maud'dib's 11 point plan is actually found in the political platform of the American Fascist Party

Kuciwalker posting the platform of the American Fascist Party:
                          The AFP wants a strong moral government with a strong leader, however we are also well aware that, as Thomas Jefferson said, "government is best which governs least." We advocate a return to true states rights, individual responsibility, and individual freedom.

Thanks for playing... maybe one day you too will head the American Fascist Party.

Oh, as for the defintion of nationalism, from Worldnet 2.0:

n
                          1: love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it [syn: patriotism]
                          2: the doctrine that your national culture and interests are superior to any other [ant: multiculturalism, internationalism]
                          3: the aspiration for national independence felt by people under foreign domination
                          4: the doctrine that nations should act independently (rather than collectively) to attain their goals [ant: internationalism]

You fit 2 & 4. So, I think you are well on your way to being a productive member of the American Fascist Party. May your choice be fruitful!

Comment

• If the AFP supports a return to states rights, then they aren't really fascist.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Obviously you don't know enough about the US government. I can't imagine how freaking scary it would be live in a US without a Senate to moderate those House crazies
                              Move to Canada.

We have no effective opposition to the power of the PM.

The Queen is a figure head who would not dare get involved, and the Senate generally regards themselves as having a similar lack of power... unless it is time to block Tory legislation and feel a need to get stuffed.

That brings us to the Commons... where a minority PM just used patronage to purchase another six months or more of governing.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• But they are the only party calling themselves the "American Fascist Party", correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X