Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So your king of America.... how do you fix it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you love it when we ruin peoples lives for no good reason?

Comment

That's just ****ed.

It would be less unreasonable and better for humanity if the community that put that guy away was nuked.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Nuking is a waste.... test biological weapons there instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen

I don't even own a gun or have a liscence but I like my right to stockpile enough weapons to overthrow an oppresive goverment.

I don't think you have to worry about overthrowing an oppresive government when you are the king.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
            I don't think you have to worry about overthrowing an oppresive government when you are the king.
            I believe there were cases in history when a ruler had to overthrow their own government.
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

You want to eliminate the only SANE portion of the US government (aside from the Supreme Court)? The Senate is where the grown-ups are, in contrast to the House and the executive branch (no matter what party rules).
              He's a leftist Canadian. Mention Senate and a denunciation is demanded.

See, if yours works, it might encourage uppity provincials back home.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                Nuking is a waste.... test biological weapons there instead?
                we got rid of all those unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                  Come on dudes! Doesn't ANYONE have the urge to nitpick that a king cannot be elected by DEFENITION?
                  )

They are on Naboo.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

They are on Naboo.

I thought the same, but I didn't want to appear a total loser by saying so.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

You don't need to say that for everyone to know that you're a loser Agathon.
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

At least my avatar isn't as gay as yours.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                          Stop stupid **** like this.

http://www.wral.com/news/4541334/detail.html
                          Is this for real? A man went to jail for 35 YEARS for stealing a TV?
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                            At least my avatar isn't as gay as yours.

I'm sorry my Avatar isn't up to the standards of the Communist who posts at a Videogame messageboard.

Perhaps it belonged to Elvis.

Comment

Of course it is true, and if Ned were here, he would defend it.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Even more outrageous is that he was sentenced to prison FOR LIFE.
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X