X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invasion!

Blah

Comment

• France surrenders to anti-constitution propaganda!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

Yes it could. However, I don't see it coming. If the French say non, then the debate will be slightly stirred in a favourable direction to the French opinion (less liberalism). And I think the European elites will try to adress the unpopularity of the constitution in other countries as well.
        Your forgetting a major part, the new EU members. The first time they were onlookers. This time they have a say in it and they are actually quite interested in more ´liberalism´. Later, this is going to cost the French bigtime. Britain is going to lead the EU for the next 6 months and they will be setting the agenda (liberal, free tradezone) everything the French despise.

Meanwhile, we´ll be looking on a few more years (3-5?) of political stagnation.

Pity....
        Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Originally posted by CapTVK
          Thanks France!!!
          I really hope the Netherlands will vote "no" as well
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
          X