10 most leftish posters of Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agathon
    You must be a real sad sack if you take Poly political debates seriously. I stopped doing that a long long time ago for the obvious reasons.
    I tend to be a troll in debates, but unlike you I think there is some quality stuff posted here.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I tend to be a troll in debates, but unlike you I think there is some quality stuff posted here.

But who can be bothered responding to it, if the response will just be drowned in an avalanche of ****.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

I was talking about Striker's pictures.

Comment

Ted Striker's pictures

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Boobs!
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

I am proud to be on the list with such fine people.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'm proud to be mentioned in a thread with such great boobies!!!
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

One for each, and perhaps a third to drive right through the middle.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I've seen no boobies in this thread. Just chicks that have nice upper-body appendages.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin

You and Imran seem to have some mutual osmosis thing going on.
                        My eyes!

That's a sad Ignore list... I do hope it's a joke, St. Leo. Why come to a board and ignore all the flavorful characters?

Bet your freezer is full of vanilla ice cream.

Let's not forget Red Trotskyite!

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                          I've seen no boobies in this thread. Just chicks that have nice upper-body appendages.
                          Maybe The Ted is influenced by his surroundings. He maybe in short time think that the blackout of Janet Jackson boob incident was appropriate.
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Or maybe he's simply just a one-trick pony desperate for attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
                              That's a sad Ignore list... I do hope it's a joke, St. Leo. Why come to a board and ignore all the flavorful characters?
                              I... agree...

Comment

• I'm so honored. I never would've thought I'd pissed someone else off enough to be ignored

Its a very colorful list, and I'm honored to be included...and only a few down from PA and Giancarlo!

Oh, and for the record, I am WAY more liberal than Ted.
                                EDIT: Oh...now I read SEXUALLY liberal...yeah, Ted has probably mastered positions not even known to the Indians (the asian ones).
                                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                                X