No announcement yet.

10 most leftish posters of Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why to people think that UR is a leftist??
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

I don't know. He has been suffering chronical depression for more than a year, and repeatedly told us that the only reason why he didn't off himself was to vote against Bush.

Now, he remained on the forums for a long time after Bush's re-election (I think he last posted about a month or two ago), so I wouldn't correlate the two. But we can't exclude the possibility.

Again, it's not his first long-time leave since the beginning f his depression. It's just as possible (and probably more likely) that he is getting psychological help, or that he is at his own devices.
      Damn, I didn´t know he was in such bad shape. I didn´t pay attention I guess...

BlackCat, the list is in alfabetical order. Not in most leftist order...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
        Because he is a special envoy to the Communist Party of Apolyton?
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
          Because he believes in censorship of opposing ideas and that corporations are evil by definition?

Or perhaps it's his membership to the communist party?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You have never pwnd me. You have never pwnd anyone. But we love you anyway.

Then why did you spend a month sporting a Lenin avatar?
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

You must be a real sad sack if you take Poly political debates seriously. I stopped doing that a long long time ago for the obvious reasons.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Maybe someone knows Sava's e-mail and could e-mail him to check out if everything is OK?
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                  You must be a real sad sack if you take Poly political debates seriously. I stopped doing that a long long time ago for the obvious reasons.
                  <---------- Real sad sack
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    Maybe someone knows Sava's e-mail and could e-mail him to check out if everything is OK?
                    I think some of us know his MSN account (I believe he took part in some Eventis MSN chats). Maybe they know.
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

There could be other, slightly more reasonable explanations for not posting here, outside being dead.

Besides, he had so much to live for. He was such a happy little one dancing on the graves of people he disagreed with and all...

Comment

Kickass! I got ranked second, only Lancer beats me on this forum.
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

<---------- Real sad sack

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                            There could be other, slightly more reasonable explanations for not posting here, outside being dead.
                            Yup. He may have taken a voluntary break from 'Poly. Or maybe he's at a hospital of sorts, in order to cure his depression. Or maybe he found a job, and is working his ass off (that's what Albert Speer is doing).

Comment

He hasn't been on AIM recently, although he periodically has bouts of inactivity. I hope he's all right – he's a good mate.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

I just like pretty girls.

Thanks for the props mistermitchell

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X