• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrFun
    ****!!

Give me his name and phone number.

hes straight darling
    hes pretty nice to look at though isn't he.
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• Maybe he's striaght but curious?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Maybe he's striaght but curious?
        hehehe... well it wasn't mentioned during the 3 months
        we went out... but hey what do i know...

Comment

Maybe he's striaght but curious?

You know how many cruisers have tried to pull this crap on me in the lockerroom at the gym???

Flattering though.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
            I don't like to go out to eat along or to the movies alone

I will onyl do it if I am really hungry or there is a movie I really really (onel has been true once??) want to see

Jon Miller
            Movies are ok. Eating alone at restaurants sucks.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• On another note, I think men who can't/won't lower and raise the toilet seat should be sent to reeducation camps.

Comment

• Originally posted by boann

hehehe... well it wasn't mentioned during the 3 months
                we went out... but hey what do i know...
                Why did you guys break up? Maybe he is gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

You know how many cruisers have tried to pull this crap on me in the lockerroom at the gym???

Flattering though.

Comment

• if you don't cook, eating alone at restaurants becomes a lot more interesting

but I guess I don't go to nice restaurants bymyself (more I go to the college style ones by myself)

and I do try to eat almost always with freinds (and I mostly succeed)

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

On another note, I think men who can't/won't lower and raise the toilet seat should be sent to reeducation camps.
                      Lower the seat? That's just too considerate.

Comment

• "Eating alone at restaurants sucks."

I used to hate going to restaurants alone.
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• yeah i think id go to a movie alone before id go out to eat alone...but i think id like to be able to do that one day.... im working towards that ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

Lower the seat? That's just too considerate.

I think it's just too much of a physical strain for some men to raise and lower the toilet seat. But I would still send even those guys to reeducation camps.

Comment

On another note, I think men who can't/won't lower and raise the toilet seat should be sent to reeducation camps.
                              i totally agree... its just manners..
                              which seem to go out the door after one is married.
                              all of a sudden a man who appeared to never have gas
                              has it coming out everywhere.. anytime.. day and night.

Comment

I think it's just too much of a physical strain for some men to raise and lower the toilet seat. But I would still send even those guys to reeducation camps.
                                I've always been curious about something. Say two men live together. Do you still lower the seat after going number one? What if the next person has to do number one, not number two?

Comment

Working...
                                X