Abstinence speaker tells kids 'condoms cause cancer'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin
    Quitting smoking was easy. Quiting sex would be damn near impossible and totally undesirable.
    Quitting sex is incredibly easy. All you have to do is get dumped. I'm waiting for the day a packet of cigarettes says "you've been mistreatin' me boy! I'm outta here!".

Comment

Of course, you're right Drake.

How on Earth would misinformation about birth control play into teen pregnancies?

On the list of reasons for teen pregnancy, misinformation from Christian groups is pretty far down on the list. The Bible thumpers really can't compete with basic horniness, increased permissiveness towards underage sex in society and the general ignorance and folly of youth.

Feel free to keep reviling your favorite scapegoat, though. God forbid I stand in the way of your brave fight to expose the insidious role of Christians in the downfall of Western society...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You are, of course, ignoring the Christian groups' opposition to any teen ever recieving a decent sex education clase. Without these evil people attempting to prevent enlightenment then we'd likely see fewer teen pregnancies and fewer STDs.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Both the Christian groups and the "education will solve our problems" folks are idiots...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            Of course, you're right Drake.

How on Earth would misinformation about birth control play into teen pregnancies?

On the list of reasons for teen pregnancy, misinformation from Christian groups is pretty far down on the list. The Bible thumpers really can't compete with basic horniness, increased permissiveness towards underage sex in society and the general ignorance and folly of youth.
            Hmmm..as opposed to back 100 years when the age of consent was 12 or less??

A basic lack of knowledge about the consequences of sex, or about the workings and availability of contraception surely lead to an increase in teen pregnacies. All the horny teens in the world having sex constantly would not lead to many teen pregancies if every single girl was taking contraceptives and the guys wore condoms.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I am living proof that this condom-cancer link is true.

Just take a look at the tumor on my number.

Wait, that's my scar from PENILE REDUCTION SURGERY.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Teen pregnancy isn't an issue when the teen is someone's wife...

A basic lack of knowledge about the consequences of sex, or about the workings and availability of contraception surely lead to an increase in teen pregnacies. All the horny teens in the world having sex constantly would not lead to many teen pregancies if every single girl was taking contraceptives and the guys wore condoms.

If kids are having sex, many of them are going to mess up and get pregnant (or impregnate someone). Hell, the same thing goes for adults, who are more responsible. All the education in the world won't change that.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Well, there's the solution.

Also, I said consent, not marriage age....
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Quitting sex is incredibly easy. All you have to do is get dumped. I'm waiting for the day a packet of cigarettes says "you've been mistreatin' me boy! I'm outta here!".

but that second virginity stuff almost sounds as bad and almost the same as what the catholic church did back in the day selling tickets in to heaven for money (dont know the english word for it)
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Dracon:

Just noticed you put your e-mail address in your signature. Don't put it in that form unless you want lots of spam - even if it is just a gmail account.

Put the "@" as "AT" and "." as "DOT". Something like "thisismyemailaddess AT myISP DOT com." This will defeat the spiders heavesting e-mail addresses from the Web. Mostly anyway.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Thanks for the tip UR

My university email has been swamped by german political spam lately... don't want the Hun defiling my gmail account. Tally Ho!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Do you get to talk to the pregnant teens? What are the main reasons why they became pregnant?
                          Well the boy puts his peepee in her love hole...
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

great now i will issues with sex for the next 6 months mikeH...i hate it when people say stuff like that...seriously even if i had to i couldnt have sex now (and i have been without for quite a while)
                            Bunnies!
                            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I have some useful advice for you on that: Get over it you freak!
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

So because a teen happens to be married, they no longer suffer the consequences of less education due to looking after their child? Wow, that is interesting to know.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X