Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    Dracon:

Just noticed you put your e-mail address in your signature. Don't put it in that form unless you want lots of spam - even if it is just a gmail account.

Put the "@" as "AT" and "." as "DOT". Something like "thisismyemailaddess AT myISP DOT com." This will defeat the spiders heavesting e-mail addresses from the Web. Mostly anyway.
    Are pms not working? Or is it now ok to post personal off-topic messages to other posters in threads here?

As if this attempt couldn't be more obvious.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

My university email has been swamped by german political spam lately... don't want the Hun defiling my gmail account.
      Hmmm, I'm getting exactly the same spam on my gmail account. I have no idea why I'm being attacked by German political spambots of all things.
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
        If kids are having sex, many of them are going to mess up and get pregnant (or impregnate someone). Hell, the same thing goes for adults, who are more responsible. All the education in the world won't change that.
        You're a playa. How often did you impregnate your partners?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh

Hmmm, I'm getting exactly the same spam on my gmail account. I have no idea why I'm being attacked by German political spambots of all things.
          threadjack: it is a new virus...sober virus to be exact...read about it on a dutch newssite
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            On the list of reasons for teen pregnancy, misinformation from Christian groups is pretty far down on the list. The Bible thumpers really can't compete with basic horniness, increased permissiveness towards underage sex in society and the general ignorance and folly of youth.
            If you are talking about the Christian disinformation at school and in the media, I agree with you. However, I think that there is a deficit of sexual education from the parents, whereas they could be the most efficient vector in the area.

If the parents are believing that their precious kid won't have sex before long, or if the parents don't teach about sexuality to their children, the child will be in a state of ignorance. Especially if the other possible figure of authority (the school) gets challenged.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It's all Bozeman's fault.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

So because a teen happens to be married, they no longer suffer the consequences of less education due to looking after their child? Wow, that is interesting to know.

Most of the problems that make teen pregnancy a bad thing are alleviated if the teen is married to adult, as was the usual case a hundred years ago. I think the details of this are obvious, but let me know if I need to explain what makes teen pregnancy bad and how marriage alleviates those problems...

You're a playa. How often did you impregnate your partners?

I've had several close calls, ie. waiting desperately for her period to arrive. I've been lucky, to be perfectly honest...

If you are talking about the Christian disinformation at school and in the media, I agree with you. However, I think that there is a deficit of sexual education from the parents, whereas they could be the most efficient vector in the area.

I think we're in agreement on this. Parents (or parent, in many cases) certainly have a tough fight on their hands given the way society is today, but many aren't adapting to these new challenges very well.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

sexually transmitted diseases are spread by skin contact alone

seems like they don't want people to touch other people in any way. what's next? burka for all women?
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    I wonder if you could sue a school for lying to your kids.
                    Why not, I can sue you for retaliatory discharge from employment because I refused your sexual advances.

Suing is never an issue. Actually having damages, and having at least enough of a legal and factual basis to get beyond pre-trial disposition is another story.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

*gasp* lying to teens? Heavens no, I've never heard of something like that before?

Using lies to control the behavior of young people? I'm shocked, truly shocked.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

relax folks . . . . . .

it's all in the name of "family values"
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          relax folks . . . . . .

it's all in the name of "family values"
                          Sponge Bob with a purple lightsaber, huh? Family values, huh?
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Religious conservatives should be aware of Spongebob -- the boogeyman who hides under their bed at night.

Comment

This image is provided with the sole purpose of traumatizing MrGone.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X