No announcement yet.

New Chick Tract!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So catholics = the evil and jews are just one lecture away from being True Christianstm
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Isn't that nice? He got back at Germany for siding against Bush in the Iraq War and he got to show how all Jews are just waiting for good Christians to come convert them.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Can't we just send all the biblebashers to Antarctica or something? They are so annoying and irritatingly pious...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Dude, that was my idea.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Great minds think alike?

Actually send them to the Arctic, and make sure the ice is really, really thin
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              The Holocaust was a Roman Catholic Inquisition against the Jews. No true Christians would kill anyone in the name of Jesus. God commands us to love the Jewish people.

Oh sweet Jesus.
              Gosh that brings back memories of childhood, though back in those days it was still acceptable to be anti-semitic too.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                Gosh that brings back memories of childhood,
                I deeply apologize.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I got my face rearranged and my shirt torn up for arguing that Catholicism was a legitimate Christian denomination.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I remember the story.

Comment

Those comics changed my life.

I am Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                        Those comics changed my life.

I am Jesus.
                        Me too, women seem to scream it at me
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

10 minutes later

Comment

I really need to stop reading his tracts. I expect to make fun of the bigotry, but in the end, the horror is so intense that it hurts.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I got my face rearranged and my shirt torn up for arguing that Catholicism was a legitimate Christian denomination.
                              Where on Earth did you grow up Dr. Strangelove?
                              STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

The US.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X