So I just beat the crap out of my first mugger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

Well, you're entitled to your opinion...

...but why is that your opinion?
    Dude, you ****ed up. Bad.

The reason you want to delete this thread is that it is evidence, and can be used as such in both discovery and your trial. "Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law..." and all that. You think Apolyton posts are somehow different?

Comment

Oh, and get a lawyer. NOW.

Comment

From what he said I think the police are being sensible. Come on John, it's bad but don't make him feel like John Dillinger.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I get for posting w/o reading the entire thread first.

Sounds as if Emp Fab got lucky in that the person he stabbed has no standing in the community.

If it was, say, another student, one whose parents have deeper pockets than a homeless person, he'd be screwed. And my advice would be more valid.

Comment

He should still talk to a lawyer, though. Imnsho.

Comment

My instinct is that JohnT is very very right. It's as if this wasn't a homeless guy, Fabulous would be in a world of **** right now.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yeah... I agree. But it seems that the police are being sensible, and in truth, even though they are the pig scum agents of fascism (TM), there tends to be a lot more common sense in police departments when it comes to these things.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

My instinct is that JohnT is very very right. It's as if this wasn't a homeless guy, Fabulous would be in a world of **** right now.

If it wasn't a guy like this, it probably would never have happened.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Irrelevant.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

If it wasn't a guy like this, it probably would never have happened.
                      Because drunk college kids never get into fights, right?

Comment

• There are actually plenty of alternative scenarios:

There is a lot of "decent people" who come from a background, or a culture of "honour" or **** like that, and getting into a brawl, incl. melee weapons with them is easier than what has happened.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Was running away a possibility? At least around here, not trying to escape when this kind of situation arises and stabbing a vagrant multiple times would look bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
                            Because drunk college kids never get into fights, right?
                            Do college kids normally carry knives around with them?
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• in tough neighborhoods.. possibly

HN
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• many kids do in the uk aparantly - they are considering bringing in metal detectors for tube stations and on buses.

Fabulous gets my benefit of the doubt - at the end of the day he was the one attacked, he didnt initiate the encounter, he just wanted to go home after a good night out.

The criminal probably got what he deserved for his actions imho.
                                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X