Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is because the system doesnt allow him to have someone up there to spread them out. when you dont have a world class striker, then you must have a system that comspensates for that, and a must better team.

Well they did set the record for most points in a Prem season, how much of a better team do you think they should be?

Sure they need a world class striker, but they are still an amazing squad without one.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well they did set the record for most points in a Prem season, how much of a better team do you think they should be?

Sure they need a world class striker, but they are still an amazing squad without one.
      sure, but they didnt win champions league, or FA cup and with the amount of good players they have, they should be sweeping every year. (manchester united did it once at the top of their game)
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• It was also their first year of Mourinho, Cech, Robben, as well as other integral pieces. If it continues to be a problem, then you have a valid gripe, but for now, it's premature.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• chelsea were the best team in england last year, the league table speaks for itself. the great thing about cup competitions though, like the FA cup and champions league, is that you get surprise results, those bits of luck and controversey that make football that game that it is.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Chelsea is doing the right thing, getting rid of some of the dead weight. Kezman and Parker where quite obviously not much more than backup players from the start.

Kezman is the kind of striker that makes a million goals in a league bot often fails to adapt to the game in a better league. No offense, but the defensive qualities in the premier is a hell of a lot better than in the dutch league. And then there's Scott Parker, what was he thinking? Probably not at all, english footballers seldom do. Now, they only need to get rid of Glen Johnson too.

But you don't win buy getting rid of second rank players, they must have a world class striker, that's almost to obvious to point out. Maybe they can talk Zola out of retirement?

However, Chelsea is hardly the only club that has failed with that. Seems to me like ManYoo 49:ers have made a good choice in Park, but they should get Lee too. Excellent players.

Comment

• Maybe they want the rest of PSV too

Chelsea's done well. The policy is there to make this a strong team with great depth and longevity. They were beaten by Liverpool due to red discipline, and the rareness of wingers to support their strategy.

Which was perfectly fine

Comment

• Maybe they want the rest of PSV too

Well that isn't a bad strategy, mind .

Comment

• It's easier to just hire Guus

Comment

• New thread.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Why hasn't this been locked yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X