I OWNED the AP physics exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jules
    Yes. Glad to hear a guy who's enthusiastic about his performance on a test. Although maybe putting it a bit too forcefully.

With these AP tests, you pass if you get either a 4 or 5 right? I think I got a 4 on the AP calculus. And you get penalized for guessing too I think.
    A three is passing, technically.

Comment

• I think Wesley was more interesting when he rebelled against his Starfleet training in that last episode with the Traveler.
      "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

• I think that was the episode in which I was hoping, praying that he would be summarily executed for treason. Didn't he shoot his mouth off at Picard?

Comment

• All I remember is a Native American helped him have a vision where he saw his father. Picard's mission was to evacuate Federation citizens from a planet that the Cardassians were taking over (given to them in a peace settlement). Wesley refused to go along with it. Kid finally got some balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

A three is passing, technically.
            Is there significance to getter higher than that? Like do some colleges require a higher score to get credit for the equivalent course?

Comment

• That was it. I was going to mention the Native American, but then I thought: Naw, that's not right - my memory must be playing tricks on me. That would just be too stupid.

Comment

• why do I get stuck with Wesley when I've never even seen an episode of TNG?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jules

Is there significance to getter higher than that? Like do some colleges require a higher score to get credit for the equivalent course?
                  Some colleges (such as my first-choice, CMU) give you credit for a course if you get a 5 or at least let you skip the course and go on to the next one.

Comment

why do I get stuck with Wesley when I've never even seen an episode of TNG?
                    I have never seen an episode of TNG, or the Original Series, or anything! I have never seen a Star Trek episode, period.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

why do I get stuck with Wesley when I've never even seen an episode of TNG?
                      You can't help what you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar

I have never seen an episode of TNG, or the Original Series, or anything! I have never seen a Star Trek episode, period.
                        This belongs in the self-denial thread.

Comment

• I don't deny that I am a nerd, but I have never seen a Star Trek episode.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Impossible. Star Trek is too pervasive.

Comment

• You had better watch it Verto, lest Kuciwalker deal you the fate of the AP Physics Exam.
                              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• OMFG NO

BTW, I OWNED the AP German exam. Praise me with great praise . LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X