Clear All

• auf Deutsch, bitte
    "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

• oh noes i've been caught!!

Comment

• "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
              I have never seen a Star Trek episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue

Surely only after then will he truly be Crusher. He could do that exam. He doesn't cease to be a geek once he passes a harder exam
                The Wesley doesn't just have to do with him being a geek; it also has to do with him being a privileged, precocious child.

The GRE is taken in your final year of undergraduate education to provide a standardised score to present to graduate schools. Once Kucisnapper makes it that far, he will be close to being an adult, where the Wesley label will no longer apply.

And seriously - multiple choice?! I *wish* our exams were like that!
                The GRE is not a regular physics exam. It is a standardised test like the SAT. And good luck trying the GRE subject test in any of the sciences. I've been told they are often leaked in China, driving down the percentiles of anybody who's not from there. I'm the only white person I know to score above the 90th percentile...
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin

Oh, now that Odin has posted a shame smiley, I MUST see it, because I value Odin's opinions so much!
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I guess TNG was before your time, huh...
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Possibly. I don't know when it was.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• 1987-1994 I believe.

Comment

• Why should we care about how you did in some little high school test? Go out there and get a life Kuci...or something...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                            why do I get stuck with Wesley when I've never even seen an episode of TNG?
                            If you saw TNG you would understand, he is your mental doppelganger, although he only possesses a fraction of your arrogance and annoyingness...Wesley is 'Kuciwalker Lite'
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• The AP exam is pretty important since it allows you to get college credit for classes you took in high school. Given how expensive college is here in the States, that can be significant. I myself entered college with 14 credits under my belt (in calculus, economics, and composition).

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                                Why should we care about how you did in some little high school test? Go out there and get a life Kuci...or something...
                                Because it is important in college, both in terms of the courses you have to take and admissions?

Comment

Working...
                                X