No announcement yet.

I OWNED the AP physics exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

oh yeah it was Spacedude... I mixed it up.

What's with that pic though? I don't get it..
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

It's some Star Trek character.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
          It's some Star Trek character.
          ... that an online poll decided best represented Jaguar.

EDIT: it was this quiz

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            ... that an online poll decided best represented Jaguar.
            However, the Eventis/Apolyton community has decided he best represents you. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
              However, the Eventis/Apolyton community has decided he best represents you. Deal with it.
              The Eventis community currently doesn't exist.

Comment

The Eventis community currently doesn't exist.
                Incorrect.

Comment

So you fixed it again? Amazing.

Comment

So you fixed it again? Amazing.
                    New servers be Yarrr and woo.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      Until then,

Surely only after then will he truly be Crusher. He could do that exam. He doesn't cease to be a geek once he passes a harder exam

And seriously - multiple choice?! I *wish* our exams were like that!
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
                        Did you happen to read the first post in this thread?
                        Yes. Glad to hear a guy who's enthusiastic about his performance on a test. Although maybe putting it a bit too forcefully.

With these AP tests, you pass if you get either a 4 or 5 right? I think I got a 4 on the AP calculus. And you get penalized for guessing too I think.
                        "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

• Incidentally, I was watching TNG today, and this dialogue occurred.

Attached Files
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• I had to save that IW - you just know it'll come in handy sometime!

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X