Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never been there. Maybe I'll do it this time. I need to talk about elephants, or whatever you talk about there.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

New Event...

And *always* might be speaking too soon...
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
        And *always* might be speaking too soon...
        I cannot imagine the possibility of Eventis not resurrecting
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
          There has been a... complication. The threads are safe, however, and things should be up and running soon.
          My source was, last night, of the opinion that only parts of the data can be rescued. I'm hoping he referred to the thraeds as the part that can be recovered.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

The threads are safe. The additional tables (the cash hack and the like) may not be. Either way, the Event will be back up soonish.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I'm hoping it were teh Aardmarks

Edit: dang.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

If we have to start again with a vanilla board, we'll likely leave it up to Parliament to decide which hacks to reinstall.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Verto

What else in life is worth doing?

Joncha's D&D game appears to be popular amongst the denizens, as well as the other forum games.

We discuss literary works, the theatre, parliamentary procedure and legislature, fight for the preservation of endangered species, enjoy Eventis' state of non-Kuciness.

It's like the off topic, only in a purer form.

Ok, I will bite . . . . . . .

what makes Eventis more pure than Apolyton Off-Topic? And since I'm already a member here, why bother being a member on another discussion forum?

To me, being a member on just one is enough -- IMO, it would be akin to a person who has a membership at two or more workout gyms.

But maybe it's just that I'm weird and everyone else is normal?
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Ok, I will bite . . . . . . .

what makes Eventis more pure than Apolyton Off-Topic? And since I'm already a member here, why bother being a member on another discussion forum?

To me, being a member on just one is enough -- IMO, it would be akin to a person who has a membership at two or more workout gyms.

Apolyton is like Foxtrot. Eventis is like Calvin & Hobbes.

Comment

That helps.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                        Yes.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

You know all them fun OT threads what gets locked and deleted? They flourish in the fertile soil that is the Event.

Comment

Eventis is different from the OT. More inane. More spontaneous stupidity and spam. More fun, too.

We make a point of discouraging serious news. We have plenty of stupid smilies. One half of the thraeds are threadjacked after the third post. We are the place where the Kill Kuci party (better known as the Party of United Ninjas Keeping Kuci Dead, or PUNKKD) comes from. We are a place where idiotic mannerisms are turned into haute culture.

Eventis is great

Comment

Consider my invitation withdrawn. You do not deserve nor could you ever appreciate the greatness of Eventis.

Go back to your dull life.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia

Yes.

In that case, I'm honored.

Comment

Working...
                                X