X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's not forget these words of wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

It's called "coining" and I knew exactly what he was saying. You need to read more.

I read lots of material -- I read toilet paper that has printed stories on them, for instance.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
        I read lots of material -- I read toilet paper that has printed stories on them, for instance.
        BEFORE you use it, I hope.

Comment

Congrats Imran! And to you to Spiffor! Had a slight medical problem (fine now) and had to be absent for a couple of weeks. See what happens when you're away!
          The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
          And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
          Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
          Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

I like how a lot of those who disagreed with you assumed they'd still have CONTROL over their own lives after they get married .

This is why we must all plan not to get married until later in our lives. I'm doing my part by not having a girlfriend
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Re: I'm Done With School!

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Shock! Horror! That sounds like a lawyer doing nice things...good on you Imran for not going for the money How long do you reckon you can resist it though?
              As long as someone who will actually PAY me the big bucks offers me a job .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by shawnmmcc
                Congrats Imran! And to you to Spiffor! Had a slight medical problem (fine now) and had to be absent for a couple of weeks. See what happens when you're away!
                Yikes!

What happened?

Comment

I have never worked 60-80 hours a week, and nor have I had to...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                  X