No announcement yet.

UK Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see Blair on Question Time the other day? That was hilarious.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• He provides comedy for the rest of the country though He also demonstrates why I would never vote Tory...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• To think that some tories thought he was leader material. Thank god the tories are still that messed up

Comment

• Johnson is the sort of guy you can imagine engaging in public school perversions.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• The Labour candidate is worried that he's going to lose his deposit in David Davis's (Tory Shadow Home Secretary and possible leadership candidate) seat.

This could suggest that Lib and Lab supporters are combining to unseat him

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
              Jesus... I had hoped the Tories had got rid of people like Boris Johnson. ****.. he even has comical Tory hair.

What a buffoon...
              Don't underestimate his Borisness. I can't stand the tories, but he's a very intelligent man. Very interesting man to talk to, and has a lot more sense than the comedy would let on.
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Zulu Elephant
                The Labour candidate is worried that he's going to lose his deposit in David Davis's (Tory Shadow Home Secretary and possible leadership candidate) seat.

This could suggest that Lib and Lab supporters are combining to unseat him
                Ah, that is the seat where I used to work (when I did my PhD)...I'd like to see David Davis lose that one
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue

Don't underestimate his Borisness. I can't stand the tories, but he's a very intelligent man. Very interesting man to talk to, and has a lot more sense than the comedy would let on.
                  People like him but they wouldn't vote for him - same as Kinnock in '92

Comment

• Apparently it's not going well for Kilroy

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

What an absolute tool!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zulu Elephant
                      People like him but they wouldn't vote for him - same as Kinnock in '92
                      Possibly. I'd vote for him though. I hate the tories strongly, but I'd vote for Boris.
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue

Possibly. I'd vote for him though. I hate the tories strongly, but I'd vote for Boris.
                        You're not serious

Comment

• On what grounds?

He has a brain but so do a lot of people. Aside from the economics stuff (which is hardly the main issue at this election for the majority of people) I'm pretty certain he is a stereotypical Tory.

He's just a 'celebrity' candidate like the Arnie thing in America - my faith in the British population gets weaker every day.
                          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

• It seems as though the Lib Dems are getting swings around 6% to their party, but these are all in safe Labour seats. Will have to see if this swing will carry over to the marginals, or if only in safe seats the Labours are casting protest votes for the Lib Dems.
                            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• This could be big news, in Putney the Tories retake the seat with a swing of 6%. If the Tories can get that swing in marginals nationwide, that could mean a hung parliament.
                              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• Best thing that could happen to parliament really...
                                Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Working...
                                X