No announcement yet.

New Star Wars film bloodiest star wars film ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Jar-Jar will be quite safe in the new installment. Anakin could never kill his own father, he'll just chop off his right arm.

Comment

That's so cruel to let a man live on with only one arm with which to masturbate.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Comment

--

So far, looking good. This film sounds like it'll be another ESB!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
            That's so cruel to let a man live on with only one arm with which to masturbate.
            Need two hands?
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

some of us are too big for just one hand.

Comment

or lacking in technique.
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I'm wondering if we see Darth Vader in his ...um... traditional outfit before the last 60 seconds of the movie.....
                  Blah

Comment

BeBro:

Hot rumor is that James Earl Jones signed for 30 minutes of dialogue....so what do you think?

Of course, just beacuse he signed for 30 minutes doesn't mean he actually did them...
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

30 min. sounds good.
                      Blah

Comment

I've read a few early reviews that say the film seems in some ways to be making commentary on current U.S. politics and has some anti-Bush elements. Coupled with interviews I've read with Lucas (esp. his admiration for Moore's Farenheit 9/11), I could easily see this happening.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Opens up the question who the real-life Vader is....
                          Blah

Comment

I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to a star wars movie. I can't wait

but I doubt I'll see it in the first week. I'll wait till the crowds die down and go back to their computers to post how the movie pwns or is the suxors.

Comment

I think the film should have come out on May 4th
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

STOP POSTING SPOILERS EVERYONE YOU'LL RUIN THE MOVIE!
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X