New Star Wars film bloodiest star wars film ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Star Wars film bloodiest star wars film ever

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

for blood. Although the English have a strange definition of bloody. But I don't think they are using their slang word here.

Lucas almost sounds like a decent person saying he had to tell a story, and if it had to be PG-13 to tell it, then so be it. It almost makes me think he isn't the satan of movie marketing. But he's probably just follwing the Lord of the Rings model which were PG-13 movies that did very well in all demographics- including the kids.

And I'm getting exited he may have done what we all hoped for. Jar Jar Binks being tortured to death by Anakin.

Yes I've bad mouthed the first 2 films, but I never got duped on those. I knew they would be crap, and didn't even see them in the theater. but am I stupid for getting my hopes up for this one?

I guess I should have included a poll.

When do you plan on seeing this film?

Comment

Never.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This one looks like it'll be the best of the more modern ones. At the very least we'll get closure on the series.

Comment

"Jar Jar Binks being tortured to death by Anakin. "

Dolores isn't going to like this...
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Nah, Jar Jar's not important enough. He'll probably be shot by droids.

I want to know why Anakin doesn't kill Obi-Wan first.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I'll see it at the cinema, movies are just better to view at the cinema overall imho. I'll see it shortly after it comes out, when the crowds start thinning so I don't have to put up with all the Star Wars geeks that'll go in the first few days.

Comment

We're going to see it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                  We're going to see it tomorrow.
                  does it even come out tomorrow? When does this thing come out?

Comment

Dolores says its out. Twenty minutes ago she said we were going to see it tomorrow. That's all I know.

Comment

Thought it was may 19 around these here parts. Though being a backward country we usually have movies coming out a little while after other less backward countries.

Comment

5/19

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          Dolores says its out. Twenty minutes ago she said we were going to see it tomorrow. That's all I know.
                          yeah may 19 th. That's what you get for listening to your wife. . She probably was going to drag you to the theater in hopes of seeing star wars, but when it's not there, she'll convince you to see some chick flick since you are already at the theater.

Comment

Sahara!

chick flick

Comment

I watch enough chick stuff. Right now its 'That '70s show'. Other times it's Nanny 911.

That's how commited I am.

I think I'm going to have to be commited soon...

Comment

Working...
                              X