Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could go back in time and give our modern tech to someone, would you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking back modern thingies will only have a short impact - they wouldn't be able to maintain them or make spare parts.

A better idea would be to go back an persuade Pontius Pilatius NOT to cruzify jesus.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

talking about screwing with the future.

Comment

or let it happen but take out his apolstils
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

What about going back and convincing Governer pilatus to give Jesus a wedgie instead of crucifying him? I’m sure that would screw Christian theology beyond recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
            What about going back and convincing Governer pilatus to give Jesus a wedgie instead of crucifying him? I’m sure that would screw Christian theology beyond recognition.

I would do something so that the Norwegians would of colonized Newfoundland, instead of being kicked out by the natives.

Comment

Their newfoundland colonies were completely untenable.

Hell, our newfoundland colonies today are practically untenable.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

I would do something so that the Norwegians would of colonized Newfoundland, instead of being kicked out by the natives.
                Good idea, that would have been a nice addendum to Danish territory .
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Good idea, that would have been a nice addendum to Danish territory .
                  PREPARE TO DIE, DANISH FIEND!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

PREPARE TO DIE, DANISH FIEND!!!
                    Oups, did i hit a nerve ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Machine guns to the Koreans to fend off those pesky Japanese, Chinese, Americans, Russians... say, in the 1500s or so.

'Course, i'd be named the Great Leader, for it...

---

Cell phones and PCs to everyone in 1900, making sure not to take back a Mac. Why? Just to piss Agathon off, and imagine a world where he's the Microsoft shill.
                      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Oups, did i hit a nerve ?
                        Well you Danes controlled Norway for almost 400 years, we have a right to be POed.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                          I’d give a world history book to Napoleon, Hitler, and Jesus just for ****s and giggles.
                          Why Jesus? In an attempt to turn him into a cynic?
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I thought Norway was a part of Sweden for a long while?
                            B♭3

Comment

What I would do - Travel to america before european discovery and give the natives vaccinations.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                                I thought Norway was a part of Sweden for a long while?
                                Nope, we lost it to sweden in 1814 but they got free in 1905 and naturally chose a danish prince as their king.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X