No announcement yet.

Defense: (Pfc. Lynndie) England Oxygen-Deprived at Birth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think there are similar problems in the IDF.

Besides, I'd definetly not hit it.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
      how many times do I have to say it? There is no double standard.

I didn't say that this was a military double standard. It's just a general anti "omg she's evil - and a slut too! " prudish attitudes.

She's evil and she should hang out in prison for what she did ... well.. in prison. Don't bring her sex life into this.
      As I already stated, I agree. Enlisted men and women should face punishment for sexual indiscretions that interfere with the obligations they signed up for voluntarily. Getting pregnant or getting an STD interferes with one's health, thereby interfering with one's combat readiness. Plus, there's the issue of "doing it" on the military's time instead of your own.

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
      She's had the kid - with Graner, the supposed ringleader.
      *Whistles* I had no idea. Demotion for him.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
        As I already stated, I agree. Enlisted men and women should face punishment for sexual indiscretions that interfere with the obligations they signed up for voluntarily. Getting pregnant or getting an STD interferes with one's health, thereby interfering with one's combat readiness. Plus, there's the issue of "doing it" on the military's time instead of your own.
        From my own military experience, you can "do it" when and with whom you want. Women are allowed to get pregnant too. The only thing they frown on is fratenization, homosexuality, and adultery.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

*Whistles* I had no idea. Demotion for him.
          you have got to be kidding me. Yes I know the goverment owns you and you are basically a slave. But no one will go for that.

The military has been trying to go the opposite direction and make the military like a regular job.

getting pregnant interferes with women's regular civilian jobs. Should they recieve punishment for that?

Comment

I have a shameful admission. I would have sex with Lyndie England.

Comment

Civilians (ideally) don't have to deal with combat situations. Soldiers do.

Comment

Is this an X-post?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

My mind reels at the posibilities...

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    I have a shameful admission. I would have sex with Lyndie England.
                    Thats not as shameful as having already done it.
                    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

actually, it's even more shameful.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

yeah it's more shameful because she's such a big celebrity, I'm way beneath her level. She wouldn't even look at me. I would have no shot with such a great woman like that.

Comment

Re: Defense: (Pfc. Lynndie) England Oxygen-Deprived at Birth

What the hell do learning disabilities and illiteracy have to do with knowing Right from Wrong?

Dunno, let's ask George Bush Jr and Dan Quayle.

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                            yeah it's more shameful because she's such a big celebrity, I'm way beneath her level. She wouldn't even look at me. I would have no shot with such a great woman like that.
                            That is why many celebrities are lonely.

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X