No announcement yet.

Defense: (Pfc. Lynndie) England Oxygen-Deprived at Birth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THis is when you k now you have absolutely no defense.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
      Why didn't they just tell them she was trailer trash?
      that's painfully obvious

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
        Isn't it great that the US army will let people like this in?
        this is the reserves, not the real army

Comment

I'll edit this stupid post.

Here's some readin for you all:

Last edited by Dis; May 6, 2005, 03:42.

Comment

I don't know where else to post this, so I'll post it here.

The army reserve general in charge of the whole operation has been demoted by Bush.

And I can't believe this England chick is going to get off of this abuse rap. Yeah I know, she'll be back before a grand jury, but I doubt she'll see prison time.

Comment

I find it strange the West Virginia has become the centerpiece of heroism and disgrace for this war.

First there was Jessica Lynch (anyone remember her) the supposed "hero".

And now Lyndie England- the disgrace

all from West Virginia.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                Read further down; she's a slut.
                I am saying that this shouldn't be regarded as a bad thing. More power to her for that.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Surely, her slutfullness violates a number of military conduct rules and regulations?
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

So is being gay. Your point?
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Being a homosexual doesn't automatically mean you're sleeping around. Being a slut does.

Comment

*whoosh* that went right over your head, didn't it?

What I meant was that the fact that it violates milatary code or whatever, etc., doesn't mean that it's wrong. Unless you imply that the current status of gays de jure being banned from the military is peachy with you.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

No, it didn't go over my head. People are trying to get the Pentagon to eliminate the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. No one is trying to get them to encourage rampant sluttery. These people recognize that there is no legitimate reason for the DADT rule. No one is even talking about relaxing policies on sleeping around because it is widely regarded as less than appropriate behaviour for our armed forces, certainly not something that should be related at the same level as DADT.

Comment

there are policies against soldiers sleeping around?

I heard stories of women having sex with the entire deck division on navy ships.

Comment

I could have sworn I've heard about cases were they were cited. I apologize if I'm mistaken.

Comment

it's against the rules to do it on military installations. for instance, we were not allowed to have sex on navy ships. and of course sex with officers and superior enlisted ranks (in your chain of command) were against fraternization rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X