This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That reminds me...

Actually, we had an arrangement like that. Everyone in the family always passed my room when going to the bathroom. I finally got so pissed that, at the age of 8, I set up a barricade next to my door and thereafter demanded a 10 penni (¢2) toll for entering my room. I kept it up for 3 years, or until we had to move away from that house.

Those were the days

Comment

• Entrepreneur

Comment

• Five bathrooms?

This must be a North American thing (people in NZ have started building those horrible McMansions, so it is spreading). My uncle is obscenely rich, and he never had more than two in some of the gargantuan pads he had.

I guess we have it different. Until I came to North America, I'd never lived in a house where the lavatory was in the same room as the shower/bath.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Take a guess at how many bathrooms I have.
          Attached Files
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
            They're jealous, isn't it obvious?
            For some reason, I'm absolutely not surprised of you sympathising with Kuci in this thread
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• I'd take a guess at 0, just an outdoor latrine Skanky
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  Take a guess at how many bathrooms I have.
                  Yea, I'm going with 0 also.
                  He's got the Midas touch.
                  But he touched it too much!
                  Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

My mom does not go in my room without explicit invitation.

I managed to get at least that concession.
                    Unfortunately your mom still takes the sound of your masturbating as explicit permission, so there are a few kinks to work through yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

You said most kids under 18 "lived like this," i.e. had their own bathrooms separate from their parents.

I guarantee you, most kids in the U.S. live in residences with only one bathroom that they share with their parents. They're called apartments.
                      I bet that 2 bathrooms is average these days. There's been an enormous amount of construction in the last decade and you can't find a new one bedroom townhouse without at least 1.5 baths.

Comment

What kind of sick freak has a blue dad? WTF?
                        You got something against Smurfs and Hindu deities?

Comment

• damn i thôught my parents were pretty rich with there stand alone house big ass livingroom and 5 rooms....but they have only one bath room....me on the other hand have 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets to share with 22 other people....but because i am the only one that isnt studying right now (so get up at 7 o'clock in the morning instead of 7 o'clock in the afternoon) i never have to wait to get in the shower. oh yes and they are all guys...
                          Bunnies!
                          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

And is that cartoon guy on the puberty book combing his armpit hair? Again I say, WTF?
                            I hope he has a special comb devoted to just that purpose only!
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Kuci: 5 bedrooms
                              Snoopy369: 1 bedroom

Kuci: 5 bathrooms
                              Snoopy369: 1 bathroom

Kucy: 0 girls
                              Snoopy369: 1 girl

So who wins here?
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• It's ok. He'll get a girl when his mom allows him to buy one .
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X