No announcement yet.

Oppose total americanization: say "Sushi" instead of "Spam"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and spam is supposed to be a bad thing, so obviously america is the source of all evil, thus the term should be named after one of our products.

Comment

Originally posted by alva

I doubt there's a lot of cod in a fishfinger, usually it's something a lot cheaper. (don't how it's called in English).
      Some more expensive brands may use (mainly) cod, but not many, don't forget that salmon is about halve the price of cod.
      I must be accustomed to Birdseye, I checked their ingredients on their website and theirs are 100% cod fishfingers.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It's Americanisation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
          It's Americanisation.
          No it isn't.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Some say it is, some it isn't, and some do not even care.
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

I must be accustomed to Birdseye, I checked their ingredients on their website and theirs are 100% cod fishfingers.
              You actually checked it??? you an acountant or something
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The birdseye fish fingers I buy have a grey, sickly consistency. I would want DNA proof that it is actually cod.

I bought what I thought was lobster not long ago, and upon noticing an odd flavour, discovered it was shark flake with lobster flavouring. I thought the price had been too good to be true.
                Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Working...
                X