Oppose total americanization: say "Sushi" instead of "Spam"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oppose total americanization: say "Sushi" instead of "Spam"

Oppose total americanization: say "Sushi" instead of "Spam"!

At recent times I get too much sushi related junk-emails. I think that we must not use American word cause Hornel food inc. already stopped mass mailing. Say "Sushi" instead!
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

No I won't; that's quite silly.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

American??? It's British FFS!!!!
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The British are all wannabe Americans anyway.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Britain is an american colony.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
            Britain is an american colony.
            Now it's correct. Look at GB PM. The Big Brother is watching him : )
            money sqrt evil;
            My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Sushi is desireable. SPAM is not.

I mean, have you ever been out to a SPAM bar?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

No, but I haven't been out to a sushi bar, either.

Sushi :shrugshoulders:
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

:sushi:

Hmmm... Nope.

...ah! That's better!
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Oppose the english speaking agenda of the world and dont' say e-mail. Say sähköposti instead.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Don't the French have a cute word for email? Courierelle or something?
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Probably écourrier or something like that.
                        There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

spam.

and mail is apparently a french word.

Comment

English - Electronic mail
                            French - Courrier électronique

So translated, email would be courrieré
                            There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                              Don't the French have a cute word for email? Courierelle or something?
                              Some Germans use "Elektropost". That will teach those 'murricans!
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X