Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that I have been gone "forever" . . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if everyone was going to jump off a bridge, should I do that, too?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Probably, I mean, why are they jumping of the bridge?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

beats me

Comment

because MrFun threatened to post a Cher song
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I need to figure out how to make more of an impression on Mr. Fun, as well as the rest of you guys.
            B♭3

Comment

Oh, and welcome back.
              B♭3

Comment

Apparently, I've not made enough of an annoyance of myself to deserve mention.

Anyway, welcome back, oh misnamed one. I shall sacrifice a virgin goat to the Internetsian Gods in celebration. Or just make myself a coffee. I'll see.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Why would I do that?
                  Because you never agree with me even though I usually agree with you?
                  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

MrFun, just so you don't forget, the South shall rise again!!!!

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                      MrFun, just so you don't forget, the South shall rise again!!!!

Gayer than ever!
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Comment

I knew that good could come from that "what ever happened to MrFun" thread.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Welcome Back!

"I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

to answer what seems to be a question only we can answer married for 4.5 years now and very new to apolyton. but you will never see me in the games, i dont play them. when tubes came out to see me on assignment he put poly on my laptop and when i got home i figured i go and see whats so entertaining bout what he does all day. so here I am.
                              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                                because MrFun threatened to post a Cher song
                                hee, hee

As if there was anything wrong with Cher in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X