Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that I have been gone "forever" . . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you didn't move to another state, Che -- you just moved to another city.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

North and South Florida are different states.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Well that is true in theory, but since they're both melded together in one state, in reality . . . . .

Comment

So how have you been doing in Portland, Boris?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Now that I have been gone "forever" . . . . . .

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
            Look at my location field, you nimrod.
            Like there's a freakin' difference.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Re: Now that I have been gone "forever" . . . . . .

Originally posted by MrFun
              I decided to do all of you a disfavor, and return to the Off-Topic forum.

Is Coldwizard . . . . . well is Coldwizard still his crazy self?

As for me, I have abandoned the coffee shop entirely. For the insanity part, go to the refugee camp and add together the posts made under my name and the guest nick of Not_Alva and compare that to the total number of posts.... (it was running as high as 35% at one point if I counted right)
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

teh ColdWizard rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Atahualpa
                  you'll never get into it, unless you call it by its real name.

But okay let's see:
                  You've got Soccer which is a game where people kick a ball around with their foot.

Then you've got Football where they carry the "ball" around in their hands.
                  I am calling it by its real name. The English called a bunch of games football. At some point there was a division between asSOCiation football (ie, Soccer) and RUGby football (called rugger at some points during history). American football, as well as Australian football, is derived from rugby football. Soccer is the proper terminology as designated by the British, who invented the damned game.

Do try to learn some history before you accuse others of calling something by its wrong name .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What topic are you working on, MrFun?
                    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

The poltiics of race in the state of Illinois from 1852 to 1869. My thesis will focus on the Democratic Party and the emerging/new Republican Party and the effect the issue of black exclusion in Illinois had on state politics.

And I will try to draw correlation with this, and the national issue of slavery in the Southern states.

Comment

The poltiics of race in the state of Illinois from 1852 to 1869. My thesis will focus on the Democratic Party and the emerging/new Republican Party and the effect the issue of black exclusion in Illinois had on state politics.

And I thought my thesis was obscure.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

And I thought my thesis was obscure.
                          and to think i thought mine was boring Understanding and appliying the ignorance of teenagers when it comes to STDs.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Woot... my seminar paper is more exciting than yours! Mine is about a Comparison of American and European Hate Speech Laws (with some good ole' statistics thrown in).
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm working on one about the surface energy of Titanium when exposed to Cobolt (irradiated)...

Yaaay!
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

i can see how all these papers coming up suck stds chemicals and hate whoo hoo
                                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X