Clear All

I've actually made soft pretzels from scratch
    Monkey!!!

Comment

American culture

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
        I've actually made soft pretzels from scratch
        I like Pretzel Maker in the malls. They make theirs from scratch. I buy those.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm gonna go buy a Take 5, then get something nice to eat, then go see Kung Fu Hustle and maybe sneak in to see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            I'm gonna go buy a Take 5, then get something nice to eat, then go see Kung Fu Hustle and maybe sneak in to see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
            sneaking in just like a commie. .

I haven't done that since I was a kid. It's okay when you are a kid, since you are poor. .

Comment

They have those Take 5s in the vending machine here at work! Oh, the humanity!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
              X