Take 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave Brubeck

I saw a sour apple abazaba today... what the hell?!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

You guys are suckers for "new" products. There's some chocolate, caramel, and probabley some ****ing peanuts right? **** maybe there's a God damn cookie. Who give a ****? Just give me my ****ing Snickers bar.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

There's some chocolate, caramel, and probabley some ****ing peanuts right? **** maybe there's a God damn cookie.

No, there are also pretzels in it! As well as peanut butter
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Pretzels

edit: I like soft pretzels actually, but not in candy bars.
          Last edited by Kidlicious; April 28, 2005, 00:03.

Comment

Therefore it isn't just the same as Snickers .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I like salty and sweet... this is a snikers with the salty
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Therefore it isn't just the same as Snickers .
                And that's why is sucks. I can't believe Twix is still on the market. Cookies suck. Pretzels suck worse. I don't think this bar will make it.

Comment

The only "candy" I regularly buy are the Baby Ruth bar and M&M's (regular or peanut). I hate snickers.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yeah. Baby Ruth has salt Japher.

Comment

white chocolate covered pretzles are the bomb!
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Am I the only one who hates pretzels and chocolate?

Comment

Probably.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Maybe. I don't hate the combination. BUt I also do not seek it out.

I would not be buying that bar...
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Almond M&Ms
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Pretzels are ok by themselves. I'll eat them, but I won't buy them.

Comment

Working...
                                X