Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take 5

Eat it or you hate America!

Seriously, or atleast as serious as I get, anyone try it yet? I want to but it will really throw my diet out of wack. However, if someone tells me it's really to die for (with all earnesty) I will ditch my diet.

Pretzels, Caramel, Peanuts, Peanut Butter And Creamy Milk Chocolate All In One Candy Bar.
    My favorite ice cream is Chubby Hubby (oh the irony) by Ben and Jerry's; chocolate covered, peanut butter filled pretzles in a marbled fudge ice cream... This bar sounds like heaven to me.
    Monkey!!!

pic didn't come out

there's the link!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

That link is broken too.

EDIT -
      Not Found
      The requested URL / Hershey Take 5 Bars From The Stateside
      Candy Co_small1.jpg was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.americansweets.co.uk Port 80
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Eh, it's an ok candybar. I prefer Snickers.

Comment

damn it all to hel;l!@

Monkey!!!

Comment

Take Five

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It be a goode candy bar
              I changed my signature

Comment

It's okay.

M&M needs to bring back the Marathon bar.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I guess I'm boring this way. Plain milk chocolate is all I need if I feel like eating candy. If I want peanuts, or pretzels, I'll get them separately.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                    I guess I'm boring this way. Plain milk chocolate is all I need if I feel like eating candy.
                    Be fair, dude. Rmember that if we American's don't jazz up our chocolate we have to taste it.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Peanuts and peanut butter

Everything else is unnecessary.
                      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        Be fair, dude. Rmember that if we American's don't jazz up our chocolate we have to taste it.
                        Hmm, have it your way...

/me reluctantly subtracts .142857 point from personal pro-America score

Comment

I never got the peanut and chocolate thing until I went to the States and tried See's version. Was a damn good box of chocolates.

I rarely want to eat candy, though when I noticed I spend more on a single chocolate than my friends do on a couple of bars, I realised I may have to curtain that somewhat. My little almost daily treat of a few chocolates is an expensive habit for a student
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Re: Take Five

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...0:38jteau14x87
                            Brubeck rules. I 'member seeing him in concert back in De.
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

unfortunately chocalate gives me acne. Suppsedly that's a myth, but I can't deny when I eat too much chocalate, I break out.

so I can't eat any candy bars . except things like baby ruth that don't have chocalate in them.

Comment

Working...
                              X